Breach of Player Contracts

1 hour ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

If reports that the players haven’t been in full for the last two months are true, is there a point whereby the players can leave the club for free due to their contracts being breached?

I seem to remember Chris O’Grady leaving Rotherham under similar circumstances ages ago. Maybe after 3 months of non-payment? 

They should be sued for claiming to be professional footballers, just got in from watching my nine year old great nephew playing for his team and they put in twice the effort and determination.

Edited by Inspector Lestrade

50 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Wanna bet, if he s not fully paid.

Lets see him walk away then as you suggest , nowt stopping him now is there ?

16 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

They should be sued for claiming to be professional footballers, just got in from watching my nine year old great nephew playing for his team and they put in twice the effort and determination.

I like the sound him! Can he play left back? Don’t worry about the age thing. Fake moustache and beard and he’ll be fine. 

Just now, CircleSeven said:

I like the sound him! Can he play left back? Don’t worry about the age thing. Fake moustache and beard and he’ll be fine. 

He can play anywhere to be honest, and there are couple of wingers as well, who not only can beat an opponent but can find a team mate with the final cross.

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He can play anywhere to be honest, and there are couple of wingers as well, who not only can beat an opponent but can find a team mate with the final cross.

What are we waiting for?!? I assume they are hungry as well as young? Sign them all up! Think of the wages we will save if nothing else! 
If any of them are worse at crossing than Harris I’d be amazed...

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Can we sent Harris down to train with them

Never seen him do any of that while he’s been here

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

The impact of late wages to players is still significant, however, as one former Wednesday player recalls: “I know people sit there and say these players are earning thousands of pounds every week, but everything’s relative.

They’ll have £1 million houses, because they can, and their mortgages will be high. So they still risk defaulting.

There were five or six of us who were paid on time. Anyone paid over a certain level didn’t get paid on time. That affected people. It really did.

“I was walking into the training ground complex, through the car park and one of the staff members turned around to me and asked if I’d checked my bank account that morning, ‘Have you been paid?’ I checked and I had, but loads hadn’t.

We were due to travel down to London for a game, so you had players that morning, a Friday, saying they weren’t going to travel until they were told what was going on with the money they were owed. It was a shambles.”

Where's this from? 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

He may well have been touting for a new club, and hopefully so , because truth be told he’s not very good 

But I doubt they can leave as easily as you suggest 

yeah but he is Messi...............................in his own tiny mind

5 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Dunno mate, they take their training seriously. 

Do they have an under 12s as well? I think it would be taking the Michael to get a new keeper from the 9yr olds. But some kids grow early so I should think we would get a 12 year old as an upgrade to Dawson and Wildsmith. 

1 minute ago, CircleSeven said:

Do they have an under 12s as well? I think it would be taking the Michael to get a new keeper from the 9yr olds. But some kids grow early so I should think we would get a 12 year old as an upgrade to Dawson and Wildsmith. 

The goalie is the smallest player they have but he's dam decent even though did get beat by a long range effort today, our lot might have saved it between them.  Although Westwood would have gone done injured.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Had they been paid?

lol

Owlstalk Shop