Away season tickets

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

Is it possible to buy an away season ticket without buying a home one?

My lad and I decided last night that we are going to do every away game next season. But not bother with Hillsboro. Away games are so much better anyway.

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

If I go to watch Wednesday next season, I'll be going to away games in with the home fans. I'm not putting a single penny into the club while Chansiri is involved.

Chansiri doesn't get any money at all from away games.

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Is it possible to buy an away season ticket without buying a home one?

My lad and I decided last night that we are going to do every away game next season. But not bother with Hillsboro. Away games are so much better anyway.

Just get a box at every away game. We all know you're loaded 😁

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad
Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

Just get a box at every away game. We all know you're loaded 😁

It would help if some Owlstalkers bought some of these bloody cars

Just now, Grandad said:

It would help if some Owlstalkers bought some of these bloody cars

Try and sell them to those people who loved chansiris statement mate, I used to be a car salesman and I'd be targeting those straight away.

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, TheEnchanter said:

Away days, more drinking and rowdy. Feels like the older days. 

Home games are like a bland sanitised customer experience. 

Don’t think I’ve heard Hillsborough described as a sanitised customer experience before

Not when your in the bogs at back of the kop anyway

• Haha 1

It’s going to be tough to get tickets for some of the away ends in L1. Cheltenham’s away end holds 1100 with an extra 500 or so for big away followings. If COVID is still causing restrictions it’s going to be hard work. So if there isn’t such a thing as an away season ticket I think a few games are going to have to be watched in amongst the home fans. 

Im fully expecting the club to mess up the Priority Points system to allow for away games next year and as others have said they will be very difficult to get tickets as the demand will far outweigh the numbers.

Home tickets on the other hand will be easy to get

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

It'd be nice to try help the local businesses get back on their feet though

saw on the news this morning pubs are running out of beer - can you imagine us rocking up on a Saturday afternoon.

I'm shocked at you Nigel. 

You mean to say you dont want to spend £30 to sit down in a sanitised, lifeless stadium and watch us grind out a 1-0 against Gillingham with 12,000 other clapping robots?

Speechless

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Night King said:

I’m not convinced there will be away followings for most of next season. I still think we’ll have COVID restrictions in play until next spring. Hope I’m wrong. 

The rules should be relaxed in June? But I can still see there being a cap on the amount of people in the stadiums 

9 minutes ago, westy365owl said:

The rules should be relaxed in June? But I can still see there being a cap on the amount of people in the stadiums 

Yeah. I think the what happens with the music festivals and the euros will be key. If we see no spikes around that time we’ll hopefully be ok until winter.