Boycott the games

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yet you are advocating boycotting the club, suggesting others should stop spending on tickets and in the shop, don't buy kids replica shirts or stationary, don't let them show they still support us in the 3rd division.

Do that and the first people to lose their jobs will be people behind the scenes working in the stands on match days and working in the club shop. 

Not really, Administrator would keep those on then new buyer would transform their prospects.

And ours.

Guest Smackavolley
36 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Not really, Administrator would keep those on then new buyer would transform their prospects.

And ours.

Really?

Do you have any idea how an administration works?  Let alone for a football club with liabilities like ours has. I think you need a better plan.

Edited by Smackavolley

On 08/05/2021 at 22:27, ttimeowls said:

It’s the only way to make a stance the only way unless dc gets out as soon as 

Doesn't work that way - who would be interested in buying a club whose 'supporters' vote with their feet in that way?  It would only ever be the 5% minority who boycotted.  I would go to support the manager and those he chooses to represent the club.  Can you see the EPL club supporters not going just because the Glazers of this world tried to sell out?  Of course they'd still go - and so must we if we want a future for SWFC

Guest Hornsby
14 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

Really?

Do you have any idea how an administration works?  Let alone for a football club with liabilities like ours has. I think you need a better plan.

Yeah, saves dosh.

Those staff on £9 an hour v Owls executives on £10,000 a week, plus commissions.

Guest Smackavolley
1 minute ago, Hornsby said:

Yeah, saves dosh.

Those staff on £9 an hour v Owls executives on £10,000 a week, plus commissions.

Thanks for your answer.

It would have been easier to say 'absolutely no idea whatsoever'.

Guest Hornsby
24 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

Thanks for your answer.

It would have been easier to say 'absolutely no idea whatsoever'.

We have a 12 year old running Owls so would fit in with culture.

Dont fund him.

It's always difficult telling people how to spend their money or demand where they don't spend it, and that's not something I'll be doing.

It's a personal choice, but I've made mine. Chansiri isn't getting a penny out of me. A lot of reasons behind it, but the primary one is that I find his attitude towards the fans to be absolutely repulsive - a view I've held from a couple of months after he bought the club (box holders farce) and has only been strengthened since. His view of supporters is that they bail him out and endlessly funnel money into propping up his failures and shortcomings. If he wants to call me a customer because I won't, then so be it. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

And ours.

So you are advocating putting our club into admin and hoping that nobody loses their job before that happens?!

What a great plan you are devising.

Guest Smackavolley
31 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

We have a 12 year old running Owls so would fit in with culture.

Don't fund him.

You'd be an absolute shoe in. Do you watch Tom Hanks movies? 

This isn't a race to the bottom and a case of,  I'll act like a 12 year old because the owner does. 

So do you really have an idea how an administration really works. I'm guessing not 🙃

2 hours ago, Hornsby said:

Maybe not refunding them is more disrespectful.

There also Owls on breadline post Covid that desperately need their refund money.

Shameful.

I agree but bringing people into it who have died I find disrespectful

Guest Hornsby
47 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I agree but bringing people into it who have died I find disrespectful

Its from their stories, shared all over social media by family who need the refunds.

Guest Hornsby
58 minutes ago, Smackavolley said:

You'd be an absolute shoe in. Do you watch Tom Hanks movies? 

This isn't a race to the bottom and a case of,  I'll act like a 12 year old because the owner does. 

So do you really have an idea how an administration really works. I'm guessing not 🙃

Didnt Tom take his 12 year old to Seattle get the girl?

We are nowhere near bottom, which will be Div 4, Keepmoat for home games and company crashing.

Yeah good luck with this.

Top 6 after 5 games and there will be 20k plus for every home game, plus a scramble for away tickets. 

I thought there was supposed to be a boycott when he hiked the ticket prices up. Didn't affect attendances one jot.

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, Bannofan said:

Yeah good luck with this.

Top 6 after 5 games and there will be 20k plus for every home game, plus a scramble for away tickets. 

I thought there was supposed to be a boycott when he hiked the ticket prices up. Didn't affect attendances one jot.

In that scenario you are right.

But no chance of top16.

Guest Hornsby
5 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Could you post some please

Next you ll be denying Chansiri stopped blind and sick getting Radio Sheffield commentaries.

For £8.65 extra on contract.

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Just asked you to post on here to back up what you said 

Take a look too at Greenpeace report into TUG, Chansiri family firm.

A catalogue of slavery, human rights abuses and fishing shocking fishing polices.

3 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Just asked you to post on here to back up what you said 

Good luck. He makes it up as he goes along.

He has come up with 3 different salaries for Bannan in the last 24 hours based on 1 unverified website.