BREAKING - CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Just now, Bluesteel said:

I feel better for the statement being made. It may come to nothing but.

- we have missed any kind of leadership from the top.I don’t think we’ve had any committed statement like that since post wembley 

- I don’t think the climate is promising for a decent change of ownership. If it was Derby at 5m quid would be a bargain for non tyre kickers. Therefore the suggestion that DC is committed to setting this right is our next best option.  Hull fans probably feel better about the Allams now than 12 months ago. 

- It’s hinted at some changes, hopefully structural ones and that there is a plan in place. 

- importantly there is an apology and an acceptance that this needs to be set right!

It’s what was needed to be said at this time. Whether it comes to pass and whether we rebuild effectively as planned remains to be seen. But I’d be more worried if there was silence and evasiveness over the future and where we go from here.

A huge summer and year ahead. We cannot get stuck in league one. Over to you DC

Christ - what the hell has happened to our fans

lol

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, whowantstoberich said:

Yes but had we not been given a 6 point deduction we would have stayed up. As crap as we was, there was 3 teams worse 

We should have stayed up regardless of the deduction, and comfortably 

We had a squad of players who couldn’t be bothered to switch on and put the effort in, plain and simple can blame who ya like 

The true test of leadership is how well you function in a crisis.

We’ve been in a crisis for two years due to your abysmal leadership, and all we get (occasionally) are words and no actions.

Take your elephants home, put the club up for sale and ask Mrs Chansiri if we can have our ground back. 

Only then might we be able to look back on this embarrassing season as a turning point for the revival of OUR club.

• Like 1

IF he has a plan i want to see signs of this sooner rather than later and i want the club to keep us informed with this plan instead of keeping us in the dark and feeding us bullsh!t.

No last minute scrambles to sign players hours before the window closes, let's get in early and hit the ground running.

Let's get rid of advisors who have skint us and proved to be incapable of delivering the players we require. DC must be pushed on this issue by the local media and surely cannot allow such failures to continue to not only be used but rewarded.

Let's get in proper football people with proven track records of success in the game in all areas of the club from a CEO, academy staff, commercial staff, a proper scouting network that actually produces results ect.

Let's reconnect with the fans and local community by getting a proper and realistic pricing structure that is fair and clear. No multiple categories of pricing that does nothing but fleece fans or price them out of going to games. We need to find a way of getting lost and future generations of fans back, we need to attract younger fans, they are the future.

We need to make Wednesday shirts available to buy pre season and be affordable.

We need to sign players who will have a resale value and sell players when the time is right, none of this family crap that's cost us millions in lost revenue.

These things are just a start but things i need to see from DC or it's just more bullsh!t from a man without a plan

• Like 2

Just now, @owlstalk said:

He has always done that

We got relegated

When we’ve seen him ‘take responsibility’ in the flesh, particularly on zoom calls in the last year, it’s been like a kid admitting they’ve been at the bourbons, when you’ve walked in on them with their hand in the jar.

Zero sincerity. Zero remorse. Zero effort to make amends. 

It’s easy to sit there and say ‘Yeah course! It’s my club obviously it’s my fault!’ It’s actually doing something to either stop it happening again, or using the lesson to progress away from the original mistake. To date he’s shown no signs of doing either. Just making the same mistakes year after year, and then thinking that holding his hands up when it’s all fallen to sh*t should get him off the hook. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

The bit where Chansiri isn't leaving.

We will be relegated again next season unless he does.

that will only happen if we are given a 12-20 point penalty and chansiri withdraws funding , his statement suggests that wont happen. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I feel better for the statement being made. It may come to nothing but.

- we have missed any kind of leadership from the top.I don’t think we’ve had any committed statement like that since post wembley 

- I don’t think the climate is promising for a decent change of ownership. If it was Derby at 5m quid would be a bargain for non tyre kickers. Therefore the suggestion that DC is committed to setting this right is our next best option.  Hull fans probably feel better about the Allams now than 12 months ago. 

- It’s hinted at some changes, hopefully structural ones and that there is a plan in place. 

- importantly there is an apology and an acceptance that this needs to be set right!

It’s what was needed to be said at this time. Whether it comes to pass and whether we rebuild effectively as planned remains to be seen. But I’d be more worried if there was silence and evasiveness over the future and where we go from here.

A huge summer and year ahead. We cannot get stuck in league one. Over to you DC

As previously stated in a different thread "the plan" is written on the back of one of his fag packets in the bin, which resides in the boardroom toilet.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

We had a squad of players who couldn’t be bothered to switch on and put the effort in, plain and simple can blame who ya like 

Guarantee you if Man City didn’t pay their players 5 months out of the season they wouldn’t have won the league.

It would have been anarchy. 

Yet our lot are supposed to ignore it all.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest whowantstoberich
2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

The players have a lot to answer for, absolute garbage performances.

However, the fact remains, had that 6 point deduction not been awarded for incompetence we would have stayed up. 

1 minute ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Guarantee you if Man City didn’t pay their players 5 months out of the season they wouldn’t have won the league.

It would have been anarchy. 

Yet our lot are supposed to ignore it all.

Yep

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop