BREAKING - CHANSIRI STATEMENT

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

It's like one of them letters from your daughter who is travelling the world,

gives you a warm tingle inside until you remember why you threw her out in the first place.

SLAG.

lol

POST OF THE DAY

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri says that the aim for next season is promotion

The aim for THIS season was promotion

We got relegated

What else would he say? Of course the aim is promotion as it is for 50% of clubs in all leagues. 

• Haha 1

There must come a point where he must be sick of spaffing money up the wall so the options are sell or change how he’s running the club. 

He’s obviously not selling so hopefully it’s the latter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve1212 said:

What else would he say? Of course the aim is promotion as it is for 50% of clubs in all leagues. 

We got relegated

He said sorry for the points deduction that got us relegated when we got hit by it

He said he'd put things right

We got relegated

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Owlstalk Shop

A nothing statement.

Its been the same mistakes for 4 years and nothing has changed.

He needs to come out at least and tell us what the short and long term problems are and tell us his plan for correcting them.

He also needs to start listening to people from people from outside the club who can clearly see what's wrong.

• Like 3

Generic nonsense a 10 year old could have typed. Probably written by Darren Moore - looks like the full extent of his vocabulary.

Yet again avoiding the major issues. This club has a cancer and it starts with Chansiri - just sell up and leave already. Nothing but an absolute embarrassment. ******** off back to Thailand

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest whowantstoberich

Let’s take the positives:

-he is aware we’re relegated 

-he is backing DM

-he knows it will be a big effort to get out of league one

-first time I’ve seen him admit he screwed up and apologised 

This doesn’t mean we all think everything is rosy - far from it, but surely it’s better than hearing nothing. 

Hopefully he gets help with getting us out of the league as alone I am not convinced he’s capable.

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’ll give you a tip. 

Be an optimist rather than a pessimist. Both end up in the same place, but the optimist has a better journey. 

This is Sheffield Wednesday. Stuff like this happens. Take your medicine. We will be back. 

Be an optimist ? 😆

Better journey ? 😆

Its you who needs medicine, we have just been relegated and your licking chancers arse because of his statement.

Take your glasses off that's my tip back.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

What's the alternative?

Well not being so passive and accepting everything at face value would be a good start.

We have to find ways to put pressure on this guy otherwise we are in real trouble. Boycott the games, boycott the merch and, dare I say it; start protesting!

I know that wont go down well with a lot of our fans but we have to start to do something.

If you think we're going to bounce back out of the Elephants Graveyard that is league 1 at the first attempt think again.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jesus Christ

We got relegated a few hours ago

The athletic article spells out WHY we got relegated

I am aware that we got relegated a few hours ago. I am aware that the athletic (sic) article spells out WHY (sic) we got relegated.

Stating the bleeding obvious scarcely helps. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, whowantstoberich said:

Let’s take the positives:

-he is aware we’re relegated 

-he is backing DM

-he knows it will be a big effort to get out of league one

-first time I’ve seen him admit he screwed up and apologised 

This doesn’t mean we all think everything is rosy - far from it, but surely it’s better than hearing nothing. 

Hopefully he gets help with getting us out of the league as alone I am not convinced he’s capable.

We got relegated

He said sorry for the points deduction that got us relegated when we got hit by it

He said he'd put things right

We got relegated

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

Guest LondonOwl313

It doesn’t sound like he’s going anywhere. Tbh a small part of me does feel sorry for the guy, he’s basically emptied his wallet in to us, has no clue what he’s doing and bitten off more than he can chew. 

He really needs to start listening though and make changes. If he announced that he’s slashing ticket prices, getting rid of his advisors and putting in a CEO, plus going to bankroll a rebuild of the playing squad, then people will need to get behind him.

If he doesn’t do any of that then the decline will just carry on and he won’t have changed tack at all. It’s down to him now to show willingness for what people want

Honestly the reaction from some fans to this statement from the chairman just hours after our club has been relegated because of his actions has me 100% convinced that if the chairman relaunched Club1867 tonight they'd all buy it

Absolutely ridiculous 

• Like 8

Owlstalk Shop

id love to have a chat to a hull supporter ,they went through same 12 months ago went down, hated owner etc yet come back up as champions  how did they turn it around? and what if any chance we have of doing the same? so many decent clubs are in that league or have been before and spent a very long time there , sunderland ipswich charlton portsmouth ,  what is going to happen for us to be above those 4 next season? and he mentions issues short and long term? thats the scary part .