BREAKING - CHANSIRI STATEMENT

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

You can’t say fairer than that. He’s made a right old blloakxs of it, and you can’t run a club like he has, and try and shift or share the blame. It’s 100% his fault, and he’s fronted it in that statement. 

This relegation is different to the others in that we aren’t carrying down a bag full of poor players on big contracts. We have a blank piece of paper, and never in the history of the club has this summers recruitment been as crucial.

We simply have to get it right, or else we will languish at this level for years. 

I think DC will throw the kitchen sink at it to get back first time. 

Completely agree with that, and it's not a matter of pulling wool over eyes, or whether you "support" Chansiri in any way. We are where we are. 

I honestly thought when I read that, that there was a punchline that said ... this is what we want to hear him say, but he will never say this! 
I’m amazed actually with the honest content - do I believe it - not really but what else can we do? 

• Like 1

Just now, thewookieisdown said:

Completely agree with that, and it's not a matter of pulling wool over eyes, or whether you "support" Chansiri in any way. We are where we are. 

Jesus Christ

We got relegated a few hours ago

The athletic article spells out WHY we got relegated

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, vulva said:

I’ll give you a tip. 

Be an optimist rather than a pessimist. Both end up in the same place, but the optimist has a better journey. 

This is Sheffield Wednesday. Stuff like this happens. Take your medicine. We will be back. 

We just got relegated

• Like 7

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Fùcking hell  just because he's made a statement stating the obvious some of our fans are happy.

We have just been relegated to the third division, players not been paid, fans not been refund ...but wait ...at least he's said we will try and get promoted. 

Some of our fans deserve shìt.

Agreed

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It's mad this

Whenever  a manager does a press conference and says 'Yeah we were bad in the last game but we're going to try and put that right in the next one' they get absolutely SLAUGHTERED by our fans who say they're just chatting sheeeeite and the same old same old

Whenever  a player does a press conference and says 'Yeah we were bad in the last game but we're going to try and put that right in the next one' they get absolutely SLAUGHTERED by our fans who say they're just chatting sheeeeite and the same old same old

Our chairman says the same kind of thing after he gets us relegated by a 6 point deduction, repeatedly hiring and firing managers, and not paying the players on time and it's 'Ah that's a good statement he's said the right thing!'

It's like a battered housewife syndrome

"Yeah I know I've got two black eyes but I know deep down he's a good person and he'll change and we can be happy"

Fooooook me

We have some strange fans that are just apologist and happy to accept the way the club had been ran.

Are they really bothered ? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, vulva said:

I’ll give you a tip. 

Be an optimist rather than a pessimist. Both end up in the same place, but the optimist has a better journey. 

This is Sheffield Wednesday. Stuff like this happens. Take your medicine. We will be back. 

Under Chansiri I really don’t think we will be back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’ll give you a tip. 

In 2030.