BREAKING - CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Empty platitudes. It's the kind of sympathy-seeking statement you'd expect from an MP who's been caught with his c*ck in the au pair. Why people are making a big deal about him acknowledging his part in this clusterf*ck baffles me. It's exactly what I'd anticipate someone in his position would do. Blaming fans is no longer an option. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Emerson Thome said:

Unfortunately this isn't a democracy - we can't vote him out. We could, theoretically, buy him out but I don't have £50 million spare at the moment.

It's up to you if you want to follow the club next year, but I will. Got to hope that he slowly starts to learn these lessons and lets Moore and his team run the football side. I've said in other threads that I rate Moore as a manager and I think, with the right support above him, could be the man to rebuild this football club.

I do fear though that the lessons upstairs are not being learned.

I agree it’s not a democracy but If we were Liverpool or Man United he would be forced out.

As a fan base we are apathetic and weak.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

He needs to indicate his desire to sell to the first buyer at a realistic price ....admit he has totally fùcked this great club up by putting it in big financial trouble...the majority of the fans don't trust him now, not turning back.

I believe potential buyers have been sounded out.

• Haha 1

He needs to LEARN from the mistakes he's made and instead of changing managers whenever things go south, try changing advisors? or strategy? or the culture? or whoever fizzed up the finances that caused multiple transfer embargo and the point deduction?

11 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Absolutely!  its actually a pìss take.

The club has been ran into the ground on his watch, we've just got relegated, we've sold our stadium, players not getting paid, fans not being refunded and we are paying ludicrous amounts to watch garbage - yet just because he's come out and made a rallying call we have fans buying into his timeshare.

Its beyond belief mate, we get relegated, pay rent on our ground and people criticize the trust for pulling the trigger on a statement they issue and then its ok for Chancer to come out with a loadofbollocks.

If this season doesn't unite fans against the ownership then its difficult to fathom out what will. I understand that we are all entitled to their opinion and I would really like to hear a reasoned argument as to why anyone would still support this clown. Direct action is the only way to get this guy out and that risks pushing the club to the brink to force his hand. People will always buy football clubs and the better the devil you now argument doesn't wash for me because no one could be more incompetent that Chancer.

If he stays on then in 12 months time we could very well be looking forward to league 2, I have seen no evidence to suggest that a year from now we are celebrating a promotion back to the Championship.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, SDS Owl said:

I agree it’s not a democracy but If we were Liverpool or Man United he would be forced out.

As a fan base we are apathetic and weak.  

Honest question who have the mancs or scousers ever forced out ?.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

No one is getting behind him. To a man, everyone knows who to blame. But we are where we are. He won’t go until someone rides over the hill with 350mn. All we can do, is get behind the club. We’re supposed to be massive. It’s easy in the sunshine at Wembley. Now is the time we find out just how massive we are. 

The fans if they want can get rid, constant chants protest making life uncomfortable for him by making their feelings known, he has ruined this club with his running of it....enough is enough or are you suggesting to just ride it out now in league one, see how we get on? 

Even Charlton fans had more about them then that.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, eightbelow said:

Its beyond belief mate, we get relegated, pay rent on our ground and people criticize the trust for pulling the trigger on a statement they issue and then its ok for Chancer to come out with a loadofbollocks.

If this season doesn't unite fans against the ownership then its difficult to fathom out what will. I understand that we are all entitled to their opinion and I would really like to hear a reasoned argument as to why anyone would still support this clown. Direct action is the only way to get this guy out and that risks pushing the club to the brink to force his hand. People will always buy football clubs and the better the devil you now argument doesn't wash for me because no one could be more incompetent that Chancer.

If he stays on then in 12 months time we could very well be looking forward to league 2, I have seen no evidence to suggest that a year from now we are celebrating a promotion back to the Championship.

Spot on buddy.

Same.

• Like 1

Just now, Lionel Fessi said:

He needs to LEARN from the mistakes he's made and instead of changing managers whenever things go south, try changing advisors? or strategy? or the culture? or whoever fizzed up the finances that caused multiple transfer embargo and the point deduction?

He needs to go as owner but his fo0k up is so complete that will not be quick so on the interim he needs to remove himself from the management of the business.

Right now, i'm feeling a little "meh"

I know I cannot give up on this club.   I am and always will be Wednesday 'til I die.    I can't change that.

This statement was probably wrote a few days or weeks ago, just in case.

Right now I am just looking to who we retain, who jumps ship who we'd have liked to have stopped, and who steps forward.

We need some leaders on the pitch next season.   Some will think promotion is a given.  It's not.   I think Chansiri needs to be his own man now, he's had long enough to learn.   Get rid of the advisors.  

I'm not angry, i'm not upset.   THAT is the issue.  I should be distraught just like every other relegation we've had whilst i've been supporting them.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lionel Fessi said:

He's been making mistakes for 6 years and shown no tendency to earn owt

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

No one is getting behind him. To a man, everyone knows who to blame. But we are where we are. He won’t go until someone rides over the hill with 350mn. All we can do, is get behind the club. We’re supposed to be massive. It’s easy in the sunshine at Wembley. Now is the time we find out just how massive we are. 

Behind the club how?

With more of your money?

We're like grannies being scammed out of their money online.

" Well he seemed like such a nice man, so I let him have my life's saving to invest for me. Said I should hear something in 12 months. Not sure where he was when he called but there was reggae music on and it sounded like someone was making a cocktail at a bar with the sound of the surf in the background. Still, I'm sure it'll be fine"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, timrud said:

In terms of a written statement, you can't ask for much more. Time will tell if the actions match this.

You could ask for a bit more substance. We have a plan.... Go on then elaborate to fill us with confidence on this so called plan. Until we see that it's just wibble.... Again.