BREAKING - CHANSIRI STATEMENT

Just now, @owlstalk said:

That should have read "So he's given yet ANOTHER chance you mean?"

We have some proper apologist on this site that are all to happy to bend over every single time Chansiri opens his mouth, it's almost laughable, part of me thinking they are just saying it for a reaction because I cannot understand anyone wanting to get behind him after today.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Guest gizowl
4 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

Your money will disappear into a supermassive black hole made of incompetence and failure so dense that even light can't escape it's gravitational pull.  It won't even touch the sides.

Remember, 'the fans' money doesn't pay for anything'.

The man who can't even manage to keep the boiler running to stop the expensive new pitch he bought from freezing solid told us so, so it must be true.

I'm not saying don't buy one, like.  

That was my point owlinexile I love this club its not the relegation that will stop me from buying a season ticket but the fact that he is still at the helm with his side kick Paixao, it makes me shudder. 

Just now, TaxiMark said:

So he's given another chance you mean? 

Unfortunately this isn't a democracy - we can't vote him out. We could, theoretically, buy him out but I don't have £50 million spare at the moment.

It's up to you if you want to follow the club next year, but I will. Got to hope that he slowly starts to learn these lessons and lets Moore and his team run the football side. I've said in other threads that I rate Moore as a manager and I think, with the right support above him, could be the man to rebuild this football club.

I do fear though that the lessons upstairs are not being learned.

2 minutes ago, Bing Cosby said:

He could resign as Chairman, he gave himself that title anyway, as there's no board to fuc*ing chair.

If you mean he can't resign as owner, then obviously not, but he could just disappear into the background and let capable people take over... But he won't, because he's an egomaniac.

But hand it too who ?

9 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Absolutely!  its actually a pìss take.

The club has been ran into the ground on his watch, we've just got relegated, we've sold our stadium, players not getting paid, fans not being refunded and we are paying ludicrous amounts to watch garbage - yet just because he's come out and made a rallying call we have fans buying into his timeshare.

Hardly a rallying cry, though, I think you'd agree.

I mean, who's rallying around this chump

Probably best he could do, sort of admits he’s fooked up. I’m not owed money by the club so not as invested as some, but can we/should we get behind the chairman and unite ahead of next season? Calls for him to resign are fruitless and up there with calls to ‘sack the board’ we often hear from disgruntled fans, he’s a nobhead, but he’s our nobhead and I think we are stuck with him. #UTO #WAWAW

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TaxiMark said:

We have some proper apologist on this site that are all to happy to bend over every single time Chansiri opens his mouth, it's almost laughable, part of me thinking they are just saying it for a reaction because I cannot understand anyone wanting to get behind him after today.

No one is getting behind him. To a man, everyone knows who to blame. But we are where we are. He won’t go until someone rides over the hill with 350mn. All we can do, is get behind the club. We’re supposed to be massive. It’s easy in the sunshine at Wembley. Now is the time we find out just how massive we are. 

• Like 3

Just now, OxOwl said:

But hand it too who ?

Get an advert on gumtree, pick up the phone to Mandaric for advice, put Fozzie Bear in charge, anything, literally anything which isn't him having compete control over everything supplemented by the whims of a 12 year old.

3 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

So what do you suggest happens then ?

He needs to indicate his desire to sell to the first buyer at a realistic price ....admit he has totally fùcked this great club up by putting it in big financial trouble...the majority of the fans don't trust him now, not turning back.

1 minute ago, Rodger Wylde said:

So he'd rather listen to a 10/11 year old boy than a professional CEO?!

That's the level of idiot we are dealing with.

lol 

1 minute ago, MrsHall said:

Chancer you fkn ahole.......let’s have your head on a stick. UTO.

lol 

As sad as the situation is these tickled me