Straight through the third division

25 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I will bet you 50 new pence that we dont get relegated next season

I had a bet with  a thai  on the Thailand sheff Wednesday fan  page  he reckons we will win the league  next season I  said if we do  I will buy him a bottle of champagne    but he doesn't  drink so   the  wager is for a glass of orange juice😄

Just now, FreshOwl said:

Things are woeful right now, but I honestly don’t think we’ll be anywhere close to relegation next season 

When you look at the utter debacle in the way in which the club is run from top to bottom, I think we're in serious danger. 13 players out of contract,  does anyone seriously believe that Moore will be allowed to bring in players of his choosing? He'll have players imposed on him like Monk. It's the road to ruin.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Things are woeful right now, but I honestly don’t think we’ll be anywhere close to relegation next season 

Not worth thinking about yet, no idea whose coming or going but even with what weve got Rotherham and Wycombe are better, anyone thinking we we will bounce straight back think again.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, debram said:

Not worth thinking about yet, no idea whose coming or going but even with what weve got Rotherham and Wycombe are better, anyone thinking we we will bounce straight back think again.

Without the points deduction they aren't.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

We need to assemble a new squad, with ongoing cash flow issues, DC needing to pay off loans, current players not getting paid in full & fans still waiting for last seasons ticket rebate.

There will be no season ticket income as this seasons tickets will be rolled over to next season & let's face there isn't going to be any new season ticket buyers. Crowds will be down so matchday as well as TV revenue will be reduced.

Let's face it we'll be signing the dregs that nobody else wants.

On top of that unless a miracle happens we'll still have the 2 clowns DC & his advisor Paxo pulling the strings & continuing to run the circus.

Relegation to League 2 is far more likely than promotion back to the Championship.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I predict another points deduction and complete failure to purchase an entire team (unless a miracle happens and a c. 2015 recruitment trio is assembled). 

Maybe we won't be relegated - maybe - but I don't think we'll be contending. 

Please prove me wrong, Wednesday. 

Our two most recent stints in League One started badly. 16th and 15th finishes, respectively, and in 03/04 we only finished 3 points above the drop. 

Our recent history is one of struggling to adapt after relegation. Given the extent of the rebuild required, the assumed lack of resources to do it and Chansiri’s current track record, I expect to be closer to relegation than promotion. Relegation to League Two feels unthinkable but I don’t think it’s an impossibility. 

I hope the accounts are in order and up to snuff because we cannot afford further deductions. 

• Like 2

I never make bets but would stick money both on us going up or down! It’s all dependent on the chairman. If he sells or even invests a reasonable amount we will stand a chance. If he checks out but doesn’t sell and leaves us to scrabble around for kids and injured players we are stuffed. 
One thing that will flavour thinks differently this coming season is the pandemic. Squads are going to be running lean. Kids who teams would have kept normally are going to be let go. If we can sort our shît out and make ourselves the place these players want to come we might be ok. At the end of the day we will be a big club with a big stadium and that still cuts some ice at that level. Playoffs next season would be my ambition. But it could be a total fail. 

Guest Hornsby
11 minutes ago, mogbad said:

We need to assemble a new squad, with ongoing cash flow issues, DC needing to pay off loans, current players not getting paid in full & fans still waiting for last seasons ticket rebate.

There will be no season ticket income as this seasons tickets will be rolled over to next season & let's face there isn't going to be any new season ticket buyers. Crowds will be down so matchday as well as TV revenue will be reduced.

Let's face it we'll be signing the dregs that nobody else wants.

On top of that unless a miracle happens we'll still have the 2 clowns DC & his advisor Paxo pulling the strings & continuing to run the circus.

Relegation to League 2 is far more likely than promotion back to the Championship.

Embargo exit, no chance.

Very disturbing article.  Major change is required across the board.  Problem is Chansiri is so stubborn things may never change.  We are now a pariah club and many players/agents will not touch us.  Things are looking bleak.