Alan Biggs, can not argue with this...

Guest mrbluesky

34 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Another clearly not grasping the severity of the situation, he knows this, most of us know this, but idly standing by while he destroys this club makes you complicit in where you stand, you literally epitomise  the bloke with his fingers in his ears, shouting la!la!la!

Bury F.C did that, fans alike, but some made a stand, too little to late in the end.

What precisely are YOU doing to remedy the situation and remove this disastrous owner.

Are you too busy jumping to incorrect conclusions and stupid accusations to do anything ?.

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, sage owl said:

What precisely are YOU doing to remedy the situation and remove this disastrous owner.

Are you too busy jumping to incorrect conclusions and stupid accusations to do anything ?.

Me? This isn't about me, for a start, jeez, but while you ask "You", has met the chairman on several occasions and questioned him. 

I'm not "incorrect" and "stupid" as you put it, you call yourself "sage" ironically ... you are an aromatic plant, figures.

17 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Me? This isn't about me, for a start, jeez, but while you ask "You", has met the chairman on several occasions and questioned him. 

I'm not "incorrect" and "stupid" as you put it, you call yourself "sage" ironically ... you are an aromatic plant, figures.

You are incorrect in assuming I don’t grasp the severity of the situation.

You do make stupid accusations when you say I am complicit.

The above are facts. You sir are wrong.

Also you have had access to the owner and failed to improve anything ! . So who the hell are you to challenge and accuse me.

3 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

'Many of the same players from 4/5 years ago' is a lazy opening. 

Westwood, Hutchinson, Bannan, Palmer, and Reach (Ok with Reach i know i know...) arent the reason were relegated. 

Recruitment without a left back, a points deduction, and wasted investment like Marriot, Brown, Kachunga and rubbish like that ABSOLUTELY IS

Fletcher replaced with Paterson

Hooper with Marriot

Forestieri with Kachunga

Kieran Lee with Pelupessy

Jack Hunt with Palmer

Morgan Fox/Daniel Pudil with NO ONE

Thats why were relegated. Not those players that remain.

We’ve been relegated for all these reasons but if we hadn’t appointed Pulis we wouldn’t have been. He killed us in those games 

• Like 2

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, sage owl said:

You are incorrect in assuming I don’t grasp the severity of the situation.

You do make stupid accusations when you say I am complicit.

The above are facts. You sir are wrong.

Also you have had access to the owner and failed to improve anything ! . So who the hell are you to challenge and accuse me.

I'm correct 

You are complicit 

Facts, what the hell? Please explain lol

You asked me "What precisely are YOU doing to remedy the situation and remove this disastrous owner." I answered lol

I don't need to "accuse" or "assume" , you set yourself up quite easily lol

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

We got enough points to stay up

But the 6 point deduction relegated us

I know but despite that we could have gotten even more points if it wasn’t for him and his awful awful game play. 

6 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

I'm correct 

You are complicit 

Facts, what the hell? Please explain lol

You asked me "What precisely are YOU doing to remedy the situation and remove this disastrous owner." I answered lol

I don't need to "accuse" or "assume" , you set yourself up quite easily lol

You’re a bit like DC mad as a box of frogs, unable to be wrong and spending your time and energy blaming genuine Wednesday fans.

I’m out night night x.

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, sage owl said:

You’re a bit like DC mad as a box of frogs, unable to be wrong and spending your time and energy blaming genuine Wednesday fans.

I’m out night night x.

Great riposte! Honest, didn't realise you were a true fan!lol, sweet dreams Princess xxx

Guest Hornsby
52 minutes ago, Chriss said:

Biggs knows f*ck all, never had an insider tip off and regurgitates the same old shite. 

Does he have an Owlstalk account?

He sells his best stuff to Mail without using his own name on byline.

They all do this.