Alan Biggs, can not argue with this...

Guest mrbluesky

7 minutes ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

'Many of the same players from 4/5 years ago' is a lazy opening. 

Westwood, Hutchinson, Bannan, Palmer, and Reach (Ok with Reach i know i know...) arent the reason were relegated. 

Recruitment without a left back, a points deduction, and wasted investment like Marriot, Brown, Kachunga and rubbish like that ABSOLUTELY IS

Fletcher replaced with Paterson

Hooper with Marriot

Forestieri with Kachunga

Kieran Lee with Pelupessy

Jack Hunt with Palmer

Morgan Fox/Daniel Pudil with NO ONE

Thats why were relegated. Not those players that remain.

ABSOLUTELY 

• Thanks 1

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Biggs the man who pushed so hard for us to get Paul Cook, oddly enough he's done nowt at Ipswich.

So much for his advice. Must be nice to be paid for writing what fans have pointed out for years though.

Not sure what Cook has to do with a prominent local journo getting behind the fans, for reference we've thrown 4 managers at this lot, I wanted Cook, he would  have made no difference...

Let the penny drop...please

28 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe don't click on the threads about him then mate if it's not for you

Hm, with respect that seems a bit off mate - no reason why I can't add a voice to the thread, I'm typically a poster who tries to add something and be positive. Appreciate I didn't do that here but it's probably my first EVER trasngression in that regard - and it's not like I was saying the thread shouldn't exist, I just find his slightly-after-everyone-else 'insights' a bit tiresome at times. We're always so beholden to his wisdom and it seems to let us down quite often for the number of headlines he gets. I felt I was making a vaild point even though it didn't offer any real constructive criticism, which i admit. But I'm not sure his post offered anything we haven't all said for about 18 months. Probably could've worded it better, I admit.

I click on nearly every thread, because I enjoy it here. By no means do I comment on them all.

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Haha 1

Guest Hornsby

Biggs backed owner for past 5 years even though he knew the kid was running show.

His mortgage on mansion in Ranmoor depends on it.

SHAMEFUL.

55 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Not sure what Cook has to do with a prominent local journo getting behind the fans, for reference we've thrown 4 managers at this lot, I wanted Cook, he would  have made no difference...

Let the penny drop...please

He says carrying on like this isn’t an option. It’s an option for as long as DC wants it to be !.

Let that penny drop.

Of course he’s allowed his say just like everyone else 

But I don’t get why it’s started as a new thread and we’re supposed to be enlightened  at some random journalist saying exactly what every other fan has been saying 

but again, he’s entitled to have his say 

Edited by FreshOwl

1 hour ago, daleblue said:

Oooooooooh, you rascal.

PS. you will not be allowed in next season, you do know this , right?

If we all 'like' it we we all be banned too. I hope so.

• Haha 1

Guest mrbluesky
10 minutes ago, sage owl said:

He says carrying on like this isn’t an option. It’s an option for as long as DC wants it to be !.

Let that penny drop.

Another clearly not grasping the severity of the situation, he knows this, most of us know this, but idly standing by while he destroys this club makes you complicit in where you stand, you literally epitomise  the bloke with his fingers in his ears, shouting la!la!la!

Bury F.C did that, fans alike, but some made a stand, too little to late in the end.

1 hour ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Biggs the man who pushed so hard for us to get Paul Cook, oddly enough he's done nowt at Ipswich.

So much for his advice. Must be nice to be paid for writing what fans have pointed out for years though.

id judge paul cook by xmas with his own players ,same with d moore