1 hour ago, Bannofan said:

You'll rarely see a player who gets less mentions by commentators in a game, due to the fact he rarely dies anything of any significance, with or without the ball.

Now, that's to the unprofessional eye of the supporter.

There must be a reason why he's been a regular in the championship under different managers, must be too subtle for us amateurs. 

I've heard him interviewed,  nice fellah and he loves it here. Probably knows when he's got a good thing going. 

It’s called lack of squad depth

Since DM's arrival he's been much better, certainly improved this season and credit to him that he's found some good performances when we needed it most - today I thought he was again one of our better players.

Mixed opinions on if I want him to stay, don't think he's quite good enough for regular Championship football, especially playing as a 2 with Bannan but with the drop in quality at L1 he might just do for another 1/2 years until we're back in the Championship (big IF).

I will say, if there's one player who was dealt a bad hand at the club it's Pelupessy, always scapegoated by the fans when trying to do the work for 2 in the most demanding role on the pitch and the one and only player Jos signed who came in when the club had just entered a very slow painful decline...he's never had any stability - at least some of the 'old boys' had tasted the Carlos magic and had some good times!

Best of luck to him whatever happens, good attitude and can't ever fault his commitment. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Did really well today 

Broke things up, used the ball well, positionally perfect, didn’t panic, first touch was great, read the game well

Get that man a new contract first thing Monday.

Is he allowed to fly back to Holland yet?

Edited by RUMBELOWS91