27 minutes ago, Spion Kop said:

Wouldn't have got in my Sunday League team. Marks fresh air, when he does make a challenge gives away a foul, gets a nose bleed if he runs forward and one of several players this season whose kit hasn't had to be washed since August. Gives his best every match though, unlike Reach and the other spineless lot but no Pelepussy next season please.

100% this.

• Thanks 1

Just now, HullOwlPhil said:

Who would you play instead?

Its never had to be an instead. We've had and have players who can work next to Bannan or a 5 in midfield that offers more than the two together. It's like folk have blinkers on but the statistics don't lie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

FFS how can you mention those two players in the same sentence. I hope José is currently trying to find your home address so he can boot you all round your garden. 

They're both crap central midfield players so not much of a jump between them.

I do think he became a victim of poor recruitment and injuries. When he re signed in the summer we had luongo and were heavily linked with Irvine, which suggests we did feel like midfield was a weakness. Unfortunately (and criminally not even in hindsight) recruitment was ********. Added to that luongo hasn't been near a football pitch in months, shaw (rightly or wrongly) was taken out the side once celtic stuff came out and Hutchinson didn't have the legs for centre mid, then of course he's had to play more often than not. For me it's a no if we play with a two, but firstly we need players who aren't in the treatment room

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

Did really well today 

Broke things up, used the ball well, positionally perfect, didn’t panic, first touch was great, read the game well

Get that man a new contract first thing Monday.

You need more than ‘fight’ to get out of a division. 

Got no creativity whatsoever about him. It’s a no from me and probably 90% of others on here.

House is on fire. 

Raging inferno.

Flames licking around beams 

Thick choking smoke billowing from room to room

Structural integrity at 0. About to crumble into ashes with bodies in the dust.

"Good, I never liked side lamp in the hall."

F*ck me.

4 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

House is on fire. 

Raging inferno.

F*ck me.

You can have an opinion on a player being crap you know 

He’s improved, but let’s not kid ourselves to think he should be a regular moving forward 

I’ve never seen a DM get turned so easily. Honestly, the opposition player barely has to break sweat to make his way round him 

And he still looks like he’s got jelly for legs whenever he’s on the ball. You expect near enough every pass to be a mistake 

I don’t think there’s a midfielder in the division weaker on the ball 

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

You can have an opinion on a player being crap you know 

Oh I know.

We have had a Pelupessy thread every week since he signed saying he's crap. I think it actually cheers some coves up to have a crap player. Then we can say we have got a crap player.

I know he's crap. I think we all know he's a crap player.

He's got 15-odd crap mates too. 

Some of his crap mates are on 3 times his wage for being crap too. 

Still he'll be gone soon and we can rejoice that our recruitment team will have some top quality additions coming in for our nest seasons campaign

In the 

3rd Division!

8 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

House is on fire. 

Raging inferno.

F*ck me.

Except that side lamp was a oil lamp that had toppled over.

You'll rarely see a player who gets less mentions by commentators in a game, due to the fact he rarely dies anything of any significance, with or without the ball.

Now, that's to the unprofessional eye of the supporter.

There must be a reason why he's been a regular in the championship under different managers, must be too subtle for us amateurs. 

I've heard him interviewed,  nice fellah and he loves it here. Probably knows when he's got a good thing going. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

Its never had to be an instead. We've had and have players who can work next to Bannan or a 5 in midfield that offers more than the two together. It's like folk have blinkers on but the statistics don't lie. 

Ok.

So what would your midfield be then?

11 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

You'll rarely see a player who gets less mentions by commentators in a game, due to the fact he rarely dies anything of any significance, with or without the ball.

Now, that's to the unprofessional eye of the supporter.

There must be a reason why he's been a regular in the championship under different managers, must be too subtle for us amateurs. 

I've heard him interviewed,  nice fellah and he loves it here. Probably knows when he's got a good thing going. 

He has been more of a regular under different managers the more our performance and results have declined. That tells it's own story. He wouldn't get a look in had Luongo not suddenly turned into a cripple and in a holding midfield role, what are our other options?

He is a trier and seems like a good team mate but is not good enough at this level. I would expect him to be able to hold his own in League One but not dominate or stand out in his position at that level. We need better.

3 hours ago, Kraschenbern said:

I was informed the other day by someone who claimed to know him that he's on his way back to Holland.  I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it's what I was told.  I actually don't mind him at all, and by all accounts he's a very nice chap.  I also think he would be decent in L1.

He can spend all his time helping old ladies across Middlewood Road but the sad fact is he cant play and is totally ineffective. In fact Id prefer him showing old ladies across Middlewood Road during matches too. For me he can also take the other 2 Ps with him.

Wonder if this will be last Pelupessy thread. I’ll miss them!

I have a sneaky feeling one of the teams coming up into the Championship might sign him. He’s experienced at this level and if you have creative players you need a ‘Joey’. He is always available for selection which recruiters like. 
I know why everyone thinks he’s garbage but every team has a player like him!

But I’d rather he wasn’t here any more (just). 

• Haha 1