Don't f#cking bother, shows how low we have come if this is a signal of our intention to improve as a club. Far too one dimensional and limited player. 

We have done way, way too much of this handing out contracts to players who don't deserve them and just because they are part of the "family".

We have got to be far more ruthless and ambitious to get to where we need to be.

He wasn't good enough when we signed him and he isn't good enough now.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, 0742 said:

Our expectations of a player these days is so low, that a player who barely played a forward pass all season is lauded as deserving of a new contract because he put a few tackles in against a truly terrible Derby team.

Pelupessy playes the game in a way that makes me want to switch off. His anti-football will be exposed in league one too. I truly hope we can sign players with some dynamic forward thinking play. 

You must have watched with your eyes shut, he was like the second coming of Claude Makelele out there today

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

Someone please tell me this either sarcasm or a blade. The only good thing to come out of this season is that we never see him in a wednesday shirt again. Makes potter look like Gazza

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, jrh said:

I really hope you are joking. He is the most negative footballer I've ever seen. He has very few attributes. 

Should be first on the clearing out list. If we offer him a new contract then seriously, what hope do we have? 

He was being ironic mate

Just now, Plonk said:

Someone please tell me this either sarcasm or a blade. The only good thing to come out of this season is that we never see him in a wednesday shirt again. Makes potter look like Gazza

Let’s look at the stats.

Terribly embarrassing corners.

Potter - 3

Pelupessy - 1

Pelupessy clearly the better corner taker 

• Haha 1

Im been very critical of joey since he came to the club. But he has played ok over the last 10 games or so. 

He probably needs to leave but the lad has improved and won’t be critical on his performance today. Joey and Bannan were better than shinnie and knight in my  opinion.

• Like 6

I was informed the other day by someone who claimed to know him that he's on his way back to Holland.  I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it's what I was told.  I actually don't mind him at all, and by all accounts he's a very nice chap.  I also think he would be decent in L1.

• Like 5