OK, Now I might be the first South Korean who support League One's Owls.

26 minutes ago, ForTheOwls said:

1. My family members don't care about my hobbies like supporting sports teams. lol

2. Friends around me don't understand why I support this team. Even some friends make laugh at me. But I've been supporting for six years and now my friends regard me as a massive football lover.

3. Yes, I also support South Korean team. I support Daegu FC in Daegu. I was born and raised in this city for 20 years so that I'm huge fan of my team. Less than Owls, of course.

4. It was just simple and silly reason. When I was playing FIFA 12 at the age of 11, I played a game mode called "Game of the week". At that time, I found the Steel City Derby. I could choose side to play, but i decided to play with owls because of rare club name and elegant logo.

And as I kept playing FIFA and Football Manger with Owls, I started to get attached to this team. I remember cheering for the team in earnest was the end of the 14-15 season.

5. If you move china power outside from South Korea, I will convince him to join us no matter what the way is.

I will look into Daegu FC and the city, but after a brief look at the club it looks like it's doing better than Wednesday. Hopefully we can get promoted like them in 2016. Daegu are my South Korean team now, blue and white are the colours too.🥰

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daegu_FC 

Daegu_FC.svg 

190817173893.jpg 

Yeah I remember the Game of the week's in FIFA, you made the right choice haha. Carry on flying the flag of Sheffield Wednesday in South Korea, hopefully one day we will be back at the top and you can say you were there through it all. Also you'll be always welcome here if you visit in the future. I don't think I/we can help on the China power subject though (I'll research the topic anyway.) 

• Love 1