LIVE VIDEO - Protest at Hillsborough going on

20 minutes ago, s73owl said:

Pent up anger and frustration is best dealt with by having a furious vvank, me showing up there and doing that tho would definitely see me in the back of a police van lol

lol 

There’s a lass on Kop who can do that for you...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can’t believe people are knocking it

This club has just entered the 3rd tier - Sheffield Wednesday 

Barnsley up the road are in the playoffs 

Were back in the minnows league 

And people are taking the pi55 out of those who care, we are entering a dark age right here right now and as normal - we sit back and go Ah well it’s Chansiri

This loon needs to be removed from the club ASAP by fan pressure - anyone who signs up to a ticket next year or buys another shirt is keeping this numpty in the club. He will hang on to the dear death in hope of recouping back any losses - meanwhile not doing anything structurally within the club or strategically to get us back up, he’ll hit and hope and stumble into next year blind optimism.

An absolute crook - get him GONE.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

To be fair if we actually did show some back bone and protest but no already plenty on here just letting things go, letting us get walked all over again. I knew if this happens all the TALK would disappear. It's always the same call for him to go! Then time passes he choses a new manager ..... all forgotten till the manager's about to be sacked then it's Chansiri out! For a bit but nothing happens. Taking the ******** when other clubs ACTUALLY Do protest and try make things happen.... we just all type our gripes and have no guts to do anything else same old Wednesday always taking it!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

That reminds me, I’ve been meaning to find out, but what happened to that pig fan who shat on the centre circle? Did he ever get charged or fined?

Cwissy gave him a complimentary reach around