LIVE VIDEO - Protest at Hillsborough going on

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What I can't get my head around is that there's been some kind of protest that absolutely nobody knows about

lol

And it all started with some drunk dude on Twitter saying he was going to chuck the elephants in the Don, being laughed and, and videoing himself going down there with his 4 pack of Stella lol

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

And it all started with some drunk dude on Twitter saying he was going to chuck the elephants in the Don, being laughed and, and videoing himself going down there with his 4 pack of Stella lol

Ahhhh STELLA

Didn't realise that's what they were drinking

That explains the violence

lol

• Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

I agree and giving the players a verbal broadside is all well but bottling cars and firing flares at them is going over the top way over the top

Funny how there’s videos of the protest right up until the alleged flares and bottles being thrown at cars. Presumably nobody thought anybody would be interested in seeing that.

As I say, people can sit at home and laugh at them and protests without the support of fans groups won’t get anywhere near the numbers to achieve anything but they are Sheffield Wednesday fans the same as you and me and they clearly care deeply about the club.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

2 seasons worth of frustration at not being let out of the house and now relegation. Push into the mix the social media campaigns and hey bingo you get this. 

Exactly. There’s a hell of a lot of pent up anger and frustration that’s being brewing for a long time now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more scenes happening like this and tbh I can understand why (Not that I’m condoning it).

2 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Exactly. There’s a hell of a lot of pent up anger and frustration that’s being brewing for a long time now. Wouldn’t be surprised to see more scenes happening like this and tbh I can understand why (Not that I’m condoning it).

Pent up anger and frustration is best dealt with by having a furious vvank, me showing up there and doing that tho would definitely see me in the back of a police van lol

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Furious ones are the best

Especially if you start crying halfway through

I only started crying that one time Neil when you caught me in the cubicle in the bogs behind the kop lol

• Haha 1