2 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Still waiting too. To be honest, they should give fans the option to put towards another ST / games. Keeps money within the club still at least and I'd be happy to do that

Thats one thing I’m 100% not onboard with 

£600 season ticket rolled over to League One? 

ST prices should be £250-300 max

• Like 5

2 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Have they given up with the refunds? Has anyone had theirs recently? 

I received the one for 19/20 a couple of weeks ago. I don’t think the club are offering one for last season.

17 hours ago, Basement Jack said:

Really hope I’m wrong but you can see how this plays out

“We can’t sign players if you want a refund”

Our season ticket money pays for nothing according to Chansiri but funny how he is struggling to refund fans. @TodwickOwl if you bought on your credit card use the Section 75 for a chargeback.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Thats one thing I’m 100% not onboard with 

£600 season ticket rolled over to League One? 

ST prices should be £250-300 max

Regardless, the finer details can be discussed, just should still be an option

To be fair, I commited to a 5 year ST and extended on the basis we would get promoted and was saving money anyway, especially if we got promoted. I kind of expected it was a risk if we got relegated and end up paying more than market rate

4 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Regardless, the finer details can be discussed, just should still be an option

To be fair, I commited to a 5 year ST and extended on the basis we would get promoted and was saving money anyway, especially if we got promoted. I kind of expected it was a risk if we got relegated and end up paying more than market rate

Likewise, I renewed last year, so

I’m stuck with the most expensive League One season ticket imaginable. That was my choice. I’m fine if prices come down and others get their seats cheaper. I’ll just be pleased to be back

in the ground for a grumble and a bit of pointing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, sibon said:

Likewise, I renewed last year, so

I’m stuck with the most expensive League One season ticket imaginable. That was my choice. I’m fine if prices come down and others get their seats cheaper. I’ll just be pleased to be back

in the ground for a grumble and a bit of pointing.

Definitely. I'll always go and support the lads regardless of the division and ongoing issues. Really miss it

Guest Hornsby
On 08/05/2021 at 16:20, victorturner said:

Need a solicitor on the case

Not for Small Claims Court.

Really easy on line, risk free and very informal.

Contract breach reason.

I’m still waiting for mine although friends who sit in the same seats and applied on the same day have had theirs. I’ve just rung the ticket office and the lady, who was helpful and understanding said that their still working on the first day of applications and I applied on the second day. She advised to ring back in a couple of weeks to check progress. 

7 minutes ago, AughtonOwl said:

I’m still waiting for mine although friends who sit in the same seats and applied on the same day have had theirs. I’ve just rung the ticket office and the lady, who was helpful and understanding said that their still working on the first day of applications and I applied on the second day. She advised to ring back in a couple of weeks to check progress. 

I really find that hard to believe, they have been dealing with the first day applications for months now.

43 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

I really find that hard to believe, they have been dealing with the first day applications for months now.

I was surprised to be honest. I thought it was going in surname order and mine starts with a W so that’s why I was way down the list.