PLEASE READ

24 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

He's not the messiah...he's a very naughty boy !

He was the only advisor.... we came BOTTOM.  

what else can he be ?

We're going round in circles here.

The article paints a picture of a man who's very much aware of the problems at the club but is in no position to push his employer to change.

If that's the case, then the fact we finished bottom would be on Chansiri, wouldn't it?

If it's not the case, then I assume you'd have told us why by this point.

11 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We're going round in circles here.

The article paints a picture of a man who's very much aware of the problems at the club but is in no position to push his employer to change.

If that's the case, then the fact we finished bottom would be on Chansiri, wouldn't it?

If it's not the case, then I assume you'd have told us why by this point.

Because one article written by a hack doesn't make it all absolute. That'd be a little silly putting all faith in one article. When they other instances don't make Paxo out anywhere near the same light. 

I'd prefer to look at facts.. Not an article.. He's the advisor... We came bottom. If he had the balls he would have said something or jumped ship... Which.. In many eyes, makes him just as culpable. 

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

To summarise for anyone who can't be bothered to read the whole article, at every level Chansiri has ballsed up. His son also got involved in transfer targets and recruitment of managers.

Darren Moore's contract includes next season, Stuffing Man is a well respected nice guy in football who has to put up with a lot from Chansiri. Stuffing man and a recruitment team of two people brought in by Bruce whose names I've never heard of, select player targets but can be overruled by Chansiri's own picks.

Difficult to get hold of the Chairman, everything usually goes through Stuffing Man.

Chansiri gets one on one with players, acting like a big brother rather than the man at the top to be feared. Likes to keep hold of players. 

Pays no attention to pressure. Carlos hired with backing from his son.

It's a shame Att doesn't appear to have heard of Ollie.

Tbf, he was in diapers when Ollie had Blackpool in the Premier.

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Because one article written by a hack doesn't make it all absolute. That'd be a little silly putting all faith in one article. 

But you seem to be putting 100% faith in YOUR opinion - yet theirs is based on people who are there/were there and know for a fact what is going on?

Owlstalk Shop

33 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Why the paranoia?

Seriously log off, have a chilled evening. Come back an have a reasoned discussion at a later date.

That statement reads as a bit rabbit hole. It's actually quite concerning. I'm not going to debate things further with you for now.

All valid questions.. No paranoia. I'm not even annoyed. We all knee this was coming. But I'm not going to accept that someone who is part to blame for out demise is suddenly treated like a decent bloke. What's actually quite concerning about that and wondering why we can criticise chansiri... But not paxo.. Who  certainly deserves criticism. Does he not? 

• Like 1

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

What's actually quite concerning about that and wondering why we can criticise chansiri... But not paxo.. Who  certainly deserves criticism. Does he not? 

Yet you've spent the whole thread doing so and others have spent the last FIVE YEARS doing so

Dont' try the 'we're not allowed to' nonsense when you're doing it

FFS

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

But you seem to be putting 100% faith in YOUR opinion - yet theirs is based on people who are there/were there and know for a fact what is going on?

No... Not 100% faith.. You'd be way wrong there.. But in the fact that there are always a few sides to any story.. Because without named verification.. Anyone could say...... " A source from the club "  It's easy. 

If I said I'd heard from a " Source from the club " You'd say... Name em or it's crap... 

Same goes for the athletic. 

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, Owling Wolfe said:

If he was trying to run a big football club absolutely yes, it would be in a bucket of water.

And today just hit iceberg, with a kid on Bridge.

Bottom is 4th Division, Administration and Keepmoat.

Will be cheaper to lower Atlantic than raise good ship Owls.

At least Chansiri has good relations with Efl to err exit transfer embargo.

Rebuild indeed.

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yet you've spent the whole thread doing so and others have spent the last FIVE YEARS doing so

Dont' try the 'we're not allowed to' nonsense when you're doing it

FFS

There's been a lot deleted over the years. Anyhow.. We're down and paxo clearly is a teddy bear. Let's leave it at that and hope Christopher Robin gets bored of his furry toy. And decides to sod off himself. 

Edited by quinnssweetshop

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

All valid questions.. No paranoia. I'm not even annoyed. We all knee this was coming. But I'm not going to accept that someone who is part to blame for out demise is suddenly treated like a decent bloke. What's actually quite concerning about that and wondering why we can criticise chansiri... But not paxo.. Who  certainly deserves criticism. Does he not? 

Been calling my for local journalists to do an exposure article.

Gets one.

Dosn't like it, dosn't suit narrative

Journo is a hack.

Mate seriously.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Because one article written by a hack doesn't make it all absolute. That'd be a little silly putting all faith in one article. When they other instances don't make Paxo out anywhere near the same light. 

I'd prefer to look at facts.. Not an article.. He's the advisor... We came bottom. If he had the balls he would have said something or jumped ship... Which.. In many eyes, makes him just as culpable. 

I'm not putting all my faith in an article, although I certainly don't agree with your portrayal of Frostick as a 'hack'. 

I'm just putting the quotes out there, as they don't fit the characterisation of Paixao as some kind of sinister bogeyman which I've seen on here over the years.

As I say, if you have evidence to the contrary (other than the fact we've been relegated, which I place squarely on Chansiri's shoulders - we'll just have to agree to differ there), then I'm all ears. These 'other instances' you refer to, for example...

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

There's been a lot deleted over the years.  

Seriously - shut the fooooook up with this nonsense

The advisor has been absolutely BATTERED on here

For five years

Solid

He's been utterly attacked, criticised, blamed and we've been told for five years how he's to blame for everything

Don't be telling me you can't criticise him in a thread where you are criticising him

ffs

lol

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Seriously - shut the fooooook up with this nonsense

The advisor has been absolutely BATTERED on here

For five years

Solid

He's been utterly attacked, criticised, blamed and we've been told for five years how he's to blame for everything

Don't be telling me you can't criticise him in a thread where you are criticising him

ffs

lol

You've deleted posts on here pal. To say otherwise is utter crap. 

Guest Hornsby
12 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Paxo  didnt employ himself.

Here mate have this gig on £10,000 a week plus commission and dont worry about lack of experience.

Just call the kid every week with a bedtime story from dressing room.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

You've deleted posts on here pal. To say otherwise is utter crap. 

I have - the ones that could get YOU or ME into serious trouble (or whoever posted it)

But please - dont' try and tell me you're not allowed to criticise the advisor in a thread where you're literally doing nothing BUT criticising the advisor

Owlstalk Shop