PLEASE READ

8 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

I had heard the stuff about a prospective manager having to give Att Chansiri a presentation on his football philosophy during his interview. That came directly from the family of a current player. If you were the manager involved, you would run a mile wouldnt you?

All in all its a damning indictment on the wilfully flawed & disfunctional Chansiri regime and you wonder how long its going to be before we hit rock bottom.

Yep, I've heard similar.

I don't think Pulis took kindly to Att telling him what to do, either.

:duntmatter:

It seems like a bad joke, but it's actually the way our club's being 'run' in 2021.

Those clinging to the hope that Chansiri is suddenly going to see the light and start running the club in a professional and competent manager are going to be sorely disappointed, I'm afraid.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

So capable and well respected and professional that he continues to work for a club that frustrates him and doesn't allow him to do his job to the best of his ability? 

Strange that he hasn't been snapped up by a more professional outfit.

Not sure why you're trying to batter me into submission over this one

lol

Owlstalk Shop

The truly frustrating thing is that seemingly everyone involved just wants to do the best by the club. We’re not one of those that are owned by a shady bloke trying to strip it for what it’s worth. The problems, as outlined in this article, stem from the misguided belief that the man at the top holds in regards to his own decision making and ability to run a football club. There are truly owners out there whose intentions are bad, our owner is well meaning but sadly just nowhere as good as he thinks he is.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Not sure why you're trying to batter me into submission over this one

lol

I am debating the point. Isn't that what the forum is about? Or should we just blindly accept everything we read 100%.

The article states some see Paixao as a good guy and well respected in the industry. The article also states he was a big part of choosing players during thr Carlos era, which clearly cost the club a lot of money and hampered the team.

You have called out @S36 OWL in this thread for his previous criticism of Paixao and yet there is enough evidence in the article to suggest he has at least been complicit.  

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I am debating the point. Isn't that what the forum is about? Or should we just blindly accept everything we read 100%.

The article states some see Paixao as a good guy and well respected in the industry. The article also states he was a big part of choosing players during thr Carlos era, which clearly cost the club a lot of money and hampered the team.

You have called out @S36 OWL in this thread for his previous criticism of Paixao and yet there is enough evidence in the article to suggest he has at least been complicit.  

Paixao's been out of bounds on here for some reason. Any criticism of him has been crushed.

3 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Truth probably lies somewhere in the middle, like most things for me.

I suspected the family had more influence than we realised, so that's confirmed for me.

To answer why he would stick around, easy. Money. Why do any of us stick in a job we don't really like.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I might go lay down for a while...i'm just coming to terms with how fantastic a job paxo's done for the club.

I'm sorry Paxo...you did brill !! 

fuckyou.jpg.c6e014d969e6b5d2bb808c8bf51a49fa.jpg

You seem a little hurt that he's not the demon you thought he was. 

People have stated previously, that the situation was alot more complex.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Is this a weeing contest ?

Or are you just pissed off because we've been relegated ?

Eh?

You replied to my post quoting the paragraphs regarding Paixao with: 'Paixao's a useless lady part of the highest order', so I thought you must know more than the writer of the article?

Based on your follow-up replies, it seems not.

That's all.

5 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

The truly frustrating thing is that seemingly everyone involved just wants to do the best by the club. We’re not one of those that are owned by a shady bloke trying to strip it for what it’s worth. The problems, as outlined in this article, stem from the misguided belief that the man at the top holds in regards to his own decision making and ability to run a football club. There are truly owners out there whose intentions are bad, our owner is well meaning but sadly just nowhere as good as he thinks he is.

This is true. He is unfortunately not the type of person who will accept his failings and change. He’s like the captain of the titanic bravely staying at the helm until the bitter end hoping for , believing he is the one to find a way to succeed. All the while it’s was his fault the boat was sinking in the first place.

losing £1.5m a month before relegation!! Jesus wept we are dead.

17 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Joao. 

You cant pretty much count on one hand the players that have left before the end of their contract in Chansiri's 6 years. 

Good point, won’t have been Hunt as he didn’t really want to go, so must be him

8 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

The imbecile that truly doesnt know he's an imbecile is much worse than the outwardly shady sort.

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

No...not at all....   He is the demon.... one hacks article doesn't change the fact we came BOTTOM

Except he's not and you where told the situation was more complex.

Has the penny dropped yet?

Edited by Maddogbob

3 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

I agree, unfortunately after six years of running the club he still hasn't progressed from when he arrived and  said he didn't know much about football. The situation is possibly worse know because, as you suggest, now he thinks he actually does know a lot. Number one problem for me is his stance that he's paying the bills therefore he's making the decisions.