PLEASE READ

Guest Hornsby
20 minutes ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

My take on Paxiao / Chansiri.

On one hand, you could say "Hes the Chairmans advisor, so he must he partially to blame!"

It could equally be true that as Chansiri doesn't always follow the advice he gives, that the advice from Paxiao he does follow coulf be decent and logical and without his input we could be much, much worse (or maybe just in the position we are in now but much earlier!).

Its hard to know exactly where the truth is as we are never going to know what advice was given and rejected and what was acted on.

That is not what Lee Stafford suggested on here.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We need specific examples of which advice specifically

Like I need specific names... Not sources.. lol

So... Even if all his advice was fantastic.... Premiership planning.. Give me reasons why he didn't force them through.... And wouldn't you say he was a failure if he couldn't? 

4 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

And I can hear his thoughts? 

Seriously fellas..convince me.. Just how fantastic Paxo is.. You clearly think it. 

We don't think he his. Well I dont. Cant speak for Neil. 

I'm waiting to be convinced he's evil though and 50 percent complicit in our relegation with DC

Edited by Maddogbob

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

We don't think he his. Well I dont. Cant speak for Neil.  

Same mate

I just want to be convinced either way by people who know facts and are there in the thick of it

Like those interviewed by The Athletic for example

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I'm going on a statement from one of the fellas on here about the way he treated his kid.. I'll have to find that. 

So your basing your assumption that Paxo has ruined the club on a statement on owlstalk. From someone who had a poor experience with him.

And you were saying we censor stuff?

This is crazy mate seriously.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Same mate

I just want to be convinced either way by people who know facts and are there in the thick of it

Like those interviewed by The Athletic for example

Exactly, you need the full picture to ideally make a judgement.

Not dismiss it because it dosn't tell you what you want it to (is that cognitive dissonance? Not sure).

Then say it's by a hack, because it dosn't say what you thought, even though you've been asking for it to be investigated and wrote for months.

Edited by Maddogbob

5 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

So your basing your assumption that Paxo has ruined the club on a statement on owlstalk. From someone who had a poor experience with him.

And you were saying we censor stuff?

This is crazy mate seriously.

No.... 

I'm basing it on our relegation. 

You asked me why he's evil... Any fella that has a snarl at a kid fan is evil in my book. 

He's ruined our club but being the only real advisor in one of the worst episodes in our existence.. You keep defending him.. I've no problem with it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

No.... 

I'm basing it on our relegation. 

You asked me why he's evil... Any fella that has a snarl at a kid fan is evil in my book. 

He's ruined our club but being the only real advisor in one of the worst episodes in our existence.. You keep defending him.. I've no problem with it. 

I'm not defending him, I've not once defended him. Or infact praised him. Or slated him.

I'm questioning your thought process. Given the article.

You wanted.

And have asked for, got and now dismiss the points.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Love 1

Guest T Hardy

Good article Nancy, but why have you waited until we are relegated to call all this out?

The writing has been on the wall for a long time and the gloves should have come off before now. 

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I'm not defending him, I've not once defended him. Or infact praised him. Maybe defended him slightly, while questioning my own viewpoint.

I'm questioning your thought process. Given the article.

You wanted.

And have asked for, got and now dismiss the points.

No... I'm not dismissing the points... Most...as I said are probably true....again

.as said..we only have that article as proof on most of the he said..she said..So why say that .... All I'm saying is that in my view... Which  I'm allowed, it is a forum after all.  

Is that paxo isn't the angel and a good advisor that's being said.. Based upon the evidence of BOTTOM of the league and the evidence stated by a forum member.

He's crap in my view and many others. 

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

No... I'm not dismissing the points... Most...as I said are probably true....again

.as said..we only have that article as proof on most of the he said..she said..So why say that .... All I'm saying is that in my view... Which  I'm allowed, it is a forum after all.  

Is that paxo isn't the angel and a good advisor that's being said.. Based upon the evidence of BOTTOM of the league and the evidence stated by a forum member.

He's crap in my view and many others. 

So relegation and one post from a forum member and he's definitely the antichrist.

10 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

So relegation and one post from a forum member and he's definitely the antichrist.

Did I say he was the Antichrist? Are you a journalist? Seems to be a degree of exaggeration in your words.. 

I'd say... As I have.. That he's  crap...and is a major contributing cause to our demise. 

And  yes.... Relegation.. Our financial demise.. Our inability to do business correctly..... I could go on. 

Some staff members may like him.. 

I'm a fan... And most of us don't like him. 

UTO

• Like 1

He's not going to sell up so what's the next best option.

Getting rid of the Piaxo, appointing a CEO to run the club along with a DOF.

Sack the recruitment department and allow the DOF to build a new one ailing with Moore.

He can do that quite easily I would have thought and may partly appease some of the fans.