PLEASE READ

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

I'm not paranoid mate.. I just don't think pack has done a good job. Chansiris madness included. 

Ok I hear you

Now show me specific examples of things he's definitely 100% been responsible for so we can see you're not just jumping to paranoid conclusions

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Ok I hear you

Now show me specific examples of things he's definitely 100% been responsible for so we can see you're not just jumping to paranoid conclusions

I will in the morning.. But 100% is asking too much. If you can't see he's been bad for the club.. Then.. That's your opinion. 

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

I will in the morning.. But 100% is asking too much. If you can't see he's been bad for the club.. Then.. That's your opinion. 

I don't want to hear anything other than specific examples with some evidence

So we can see you're speaking from a position of knowledge

If so - show us and we can all understand and get onboard your hate train

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I don't want to hear anything other than specific examples with some evidence

So we can see you're speaking from a position of knowledge

If so - show us and we can all understand and get onboard your hate train

lol

Almost aboard the owlstalk express.. lol

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Wasting your time doing what? Trying to change my mind. ? 

I think Paco has been a disaster for this club.... You think different.. I didn't change your mind.. So you haven't wasted your time. 

Change my mind with 100 percent evidence to counter the article, then it won't be a waste.

My take on Paxiao / Chansiri.

On one hand, you could say "Hes the Chairmans advisor, so he must he partially to blame!"

It could equally be true that as Chansiri doesn't always follow the advice he gives, that the advice from Paxiao he does follow coulf be decent and logical and without his input we could be much, much worse (or maybe just in the position we are in now but much earlier!).

Its hard to know exactly where the truth is as we are never going to know what advice was given and rejected and what was acted on.

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Change mine and tell me just how he's benefited this club? 

The article is the only evidence we have. You need to qualify your stance. Ive not spent the last couple of months being critical of said advisor.

1 minute ago, Last_Great_Hope said:

On one hand, you could say "Hes the Chairmans advisor, so he must he partially to blame!"

It could equally be true that as Chansiri doesn't always follow the advice he gives, that the advice from Paxiao he does follow coulf be decent and logical and without his input we could be much, much worse (or maybe just in the position we are in now but much earlier!).

Its hard to know exactly where the truth is as we are never going to know what advice was given and rejected and what was acted on.

Very sensible viewpoint.

Just now, Last_Great_Hope said:

Impossible to know the truth with the structure we have and the lack of transparency...we will have to wait for BBs book to be published

7 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

The article is the only evidence we have. You need to qualify your stance. Ive not spent the last couple of months being critical of said advisor.

I'm basing mine not on an article.. But on results. It's a results industry. His advice isn't good.. And... If his advice isn't ignored.. It is his responsibility to affirm his inflated position in the football world, by bringing chansiri round to his ideas.. 

He really can't be that good if he can't. Stupid as chansiri is. 

The qualification of my stance is the league table.. Our financial mess. Our standing in the game..... The article, though true in most cases I am sure.. Is no greater than what I see in paxos failure. 

UTO

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I'm basing mine not on an article.. But on results. It's a results industry. His advice isn't good.. And... If his advice is ignored.. It is his responsibility to affirm his inflated position in the football world, by bringing chansiri round to his ideas.. 

He really can't be that good if he can't. Stupid as chansiri is. 

The qualification of my stance is the league table.. Our financial mess. Our standing in the game..... The article, though true in most cases I am sure.. Is no greater than what I see in paxos failure. 

UTO

Couldnt edit in time.., is ignored.... Will now see what chansiris statement is.