PLEASE READ

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

“I did the interview, I was chosen and, months later, I came to know that who had the last word on my hiring was… the son of the chairman, who would be 10 or 11 years old (laughs). He had seen some things on the internet, some press releases in Turkey and some games. The purest reality. The decision of a 10-year-old kid opened the door for my life’s challenge.

Carlos Carvalhal

giphy.gif

To be fair, he probably did far more research than his dad,

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

You've deleted posts on here pal. To say otherwise is utter crap. 

What’s the evidence that this paxo fella is culpable, or is this evidence the stuff that’s been deleted.

Ive not seen anything about him in the media and I just here negative vibes about him on here without much actual concrete evidence backing it up.

If he gives bad advice then isn’t it the fault of the chairman for not sacking him as advisor 

8 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I agree with most of it.. Just not about paxo. 

Because it dosn't suit your narrative, that has no factual basis. Ever wonder why post are removed? Big clue.

The article has given you facts and quotes from people, within the club or previously employed by the club. Bit of evidence.

could you provide me with evidence of wrongdoing by said advisor?

Edited by Maddogbob

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I have - the ones that could get YOU or ME into serious trouble (or whoever posted it)

But please - dont' try and tell me you're not allowed to criticise the advisor in a thread where you're literally doing nothing BUT criticising the advisor

Lets water it down then. 

I cannot for the life of me understand why he's being painted as a decent bloke.. 

Not one bit... It's that defence of him by the majority of mods on here in this thread that I cannot understand. 

He's played a major role in our relegation... Yet.. He's a decent fella.? 

Just now, LondonOwl313 said:

What’s the evidence that this paxo fella is culpable, or is this evidence the stuff that’s been deleted.

Ive not seen anything about him in the media and I just here negative vibes about him on here without much actual concrete evidence backing it up.

If he gives bad advice then isn’t it the fault of the chairman for not sacking him as advisor 

Bang on

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Maddogbob said:

Because it dosn't suit your narrative, that has no factual basis. Ever wonder why post are removed? Big clue.

The article has given you facts and quotes from people, within the club or previously employed by the club. Bit of evidence.

So... Those people quoted... Would be Carlos?  He seemed to dislike the role paxo played. 

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Lets water it down then. 

I cannot for the life of me understand why he's being painted as a decent bloke.. 

Not one bit... It's that defence of him by the majority of mods on here in this thread that I cannot understand. 

'Mods' have an opinion
It's not the official 'opinion of the site' 
Mods posting their opinions means no more than you posting yours

There's no added strength, credibility or lack of credibility, or inside information, agenda or pressure to post anything

So 'mods' posting anything is simply their opinion

Our mods are made up of people with wide ranging views. One of them pops on every now and again to have a pop at anyone criticising the chairman.

But that's his personal opinion and he's entitled to it and welcome to post it. 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Yes it is chansiris fault.. Doesn't mean paxo doesn't have a negative impact on the club. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Lets water it down then. 

Majority? That's just me. I'm not defending. I'm trying to understand your paranoia on the subject.

I prefer to wait for evidence of wrongdoing, before making a judgement.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

another former player adds: “There were opportunities for some people to leave, but the chairman didn’t like people leaving. He made it difficult for them to leave. He’d move the goalposts last minute on a deal.

One lad who wanted to go had to track the chairman down in a hotel and ask to leave. He forced it through in the end.”

WOW

WHY DO THEY NOT LOVE ME? goes in someone's head when he hears that someone's looking to leave. Sheesh..family and all that.

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

Much like you told me to stop posting mine? 

You're posting yours

Mate - no offence but you're doing the equivalent of standing with ten elephants shouting at people passing by "Look!! We're not allowed to stand with ten elephants"

The passers by are just looking at the elephants and listening to what you're saying then looking at the ten elephants again before walking away 

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

'Mods' have an opinion
It's not the official 'opinion of the site' 
Mods posting their opinions means no more than you posting yours

There's no added strength, credibility or lack of credibility, or inside information, agenda or pressure to post anything

So 'mods' posting anything is simply their opinion

Our mods are made up of people with wide ranging views. One of them pops on every now and again to have a pop at anyone criticising the chairman.

But that's his personal opinion and he's entitled to it and welcome to post it. 

I'm wasting my time, it's full rabbit hole this one.

2 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Majority? That's just me. I'm not defending. I'm trying to understand your paranoia on the subject.

I prefer to wait for evidence of wrongdoing, before making a judgement.

I'm not paranoid mate.. I just don't think pack has done a good job. Chansiris madness included.