That’s me done

2 hours ago, Taz said:

It’s our 5th season with in that god awful league. 

FIVE

What point do you say sod it? 

I’m all out of fu**s for this club 

and it all started with that tubby donut 

Ahh, you only support a successful club. 

2 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

How do you get point across to a man who owns it lock stock and barrel? Do you agree with chansiri? Does your shirt term loyalty to watching the match trump the long term stability of the club? 

Depends what you see as "Short term"..Ive followed them since 1963..and my family since they started....Should i let ONE man stop me from doing that?

Nah mate..in my opinion The Wednesday will still be here when Chansiri has long gone...Should that not happen...I will ALWAYS be a fan of Sheffield Wednesday...no matter what happens....I'll live on my memories and watch cricket....Chansiri doesn't own my f.ookin' head

• Like 1

Just now, TheGaffer said:

What don't you get. He's a fan, a supporter. Sometimes that means a a sacrifice for the greater good. He's not not going because we're poo. He's not going because of a wider issue 

He's said he wont go until we get promoted, regardless of who is in charge because he had enough of seeing us in the 3rd division already! 

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Stopped going when DC raised the ticket prices 

now I’ll stop checking for our results until it’s worth my energy 

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

DC is gonna take us completely bust and we’ll have nothing left

Conversely ill probably start going again now. The club needs its fans at its toughest times, not when they are doing well. Im sure youll be back when we start doing well. Football is cyclicle. We have good times, we have bad times.

Ill stick with them, i think

• Like 2

We’ll struggle to recover from this relegation. In the past the fans have been up for the fight. I suspect we aren’t this time.

The only way the cloud will lift is if we see some genuine change that offers some hope for the future. Monk promised a young hungry team, yet it’ll be Moore who ends up delivering it.

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

The worst thing for me tonight is I don’t feel anything. I stood and cried on the kop in 1970. And had my heart broke a few more times. But tonight. Nothing. I’m not sad or angry. Is it covid and not been able to go? Is it the greed of football? I don’t know. But tonight. Nothing. So may be that’s me done too. I loved Prendo Willie Henderson and so many more. But these players. I feel nothing for them. They can get in their two seater bentleys tonight and drive to whichever club is stupid enough to pay them stupid money. It’s not just Wednesday that dies it’s the entire mess of a game. Sorry. Industry

Great post.....and i didnt even realise it was you plonk. Sums it up for me too. Football is utter c**p now and today sadly didnt hurt.

Im happy to start again though next season.

I really hope we rebuild with players that care and give everything now

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Depends what you see as "Short term"..Ive followed them since 1963..and my family since they started....Should i let ONE man stop me from doing that?

Nah mate..in my opinion The Wednesday will still be here when Chansiri has long gone...Should that not happen...I will ALWAYS be a fan of Sheffield Wednesday...no matter what happens....I'll live on my memories and watch cricket....Chansiri doesn't own my f.ookin' head

Likewise in terms of short term, although I'm a generation beyond yourself. I love this club. More than anything or anyone in my life so far. I've lost relationships, I've sacrificed friendships, I've missed out on travel and jobs because of that. I don't regret it. I don't regret how shot we are. I would regret aiding a man that continues to find new ways for us to fail. When we sing "I love you Wednesday" I ******** mean it. And for that reason I cannot continue aid the abuse out club is suffering. If the club was my daughter being abused her husband, I wouldn't take him for a pint. Thats how I see it

3 hours ago, Taz said:

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

We don't need bad customers like you :Chansiri:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Likewise in terms of short term, although I'm a generation beyond yourself. I love this club. More than anything or anyone in my life so far. I've lost relationships, I've sacrificed friendships, I've missed out on travel and jobs because of that. I don't regret it. I don't regret how shot we are. I would regret aiding a man that continues to find new ways for us to fail. When we sing "I love you Wednesday" I ******** mean it. And for that reason I cannot continue aid the abuse out club is suffering. If the club was my daughter being abused her husband, I wouldn't take him for a pint. Thats how I see it

Really?....I'd kick his f.ookin' head in...but maybe we have differing values of whats serious....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Really?....I'd kick his f.ookin' head in...but maybe we have differing values of whats serious....

Exactly. But that's what we're doing with chansiri every time we walk through the turnstile. We aren't kicking his head in. We're taking him for a pint

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I still enjoy going....Luckily I can afford it...As long as I can afford it...I'll go....wouldn't watch Man city play Barcelona in Hillsborough park for nowt....I'm a Wednesday fan...not a football fan...

When I stop enjoying it...I'll stop going...I won't f.ookin' tapout some long winded excuse for chucking it in....Don't like it....not going...

Its the bloody self pitying "Why me" crap....You don't wanna go...don't f.ookin' go...Its a bloody simple equation...

Not being able to afford it is a totally different matter...but simply whittering about chucking it in cos we get relegated?...You are a football fan...not a Wednesday fan...nowt wrong with that,,,but theres a bloody difference in my opinion

With you 100%, I know many are peed off, but this that me done etc etc. May be a good thing if all those who just want to whinge about everything just stay away. Might even improve the atomsphere at home.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Exactly. But that's what we're doing with chansiri every time we walk through the turnstile. We aren't kicking his head in. We're taking him for a pint

Nope...I'm watching my football team......

Its like me accusing you of killing YOUR football team by not going....

You have simply accepted its not Sheffield Wednesday anymore...I haven't

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

That is a terrible analogy.

As much as Chansiri has done wrong he isn't purposely beating the club to a pulp and every time we buy something from the club we aren't putting money directly into his pocket - the club is losing millions every year.

There are ways to protest but still show support for SWFC without turning your back.

1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

Seriously, why would you wanna go to Hillsborough?

The club is absolutely shafted, you are pi55ing money into the air - until DC goes stay well away and just watch at home. 

This mess hasn’t even began to unravel in full 

To support my team like I always have despite the club passing me off

4 hours ago, Taz said:

So did I after 42 years of going 

4 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

I will and always have gone and will never stop going. Owners are temporary fans are permanent

Couldn't have put it better myself. WTID - no matter what.

• Like 1