That’s me done

9 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Sorry dude. Emotions are high. 

No need for an apology mate......I don't even blame Taz really.....Its a total bloody sheeteshow...But...I can't walk away from it...even at times when I couldn't afford to go..The results meant everything....

in no way will i let one bloke make me walk away from Sheffield Wednesday...even if he believes he owns it lock stock barrel...I'll not accept it...It belongs to something far bigger than the one egomaniac...

If we go out of existence...I'll still walk past and tap the bricks where Hillsborough used to stand...its gone way beyond football for me...

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Stopped going when DC raised the ticket prices 

now I’ll stop checking for our results until it’s worth my energy 

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

DC is gonna take us completely bust and we’ll have nothing left

See you next season then...lol

Flounce, been here before. Supporting about good and back, some need to realise that we are not this Big club, not won the League in 90 years.

We were crap when I started going, got worse then better then repeat every few years.

But I love the club and still turn up, it what you do as a supporter.

DC does need to get a proper footballing CEO to run things as ultimatley the off field  dealings have cost millions and lost us 6pts which has made the difference.

However, got to look forward to next season and getting back to Hillsboro, it's what we do.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

No need for an apology mate......I don't even blame Taz really.....Its a total bloody sheeteshow...But...I can't walk away from it...even at times when I couldn't afford to go..The results meant everything....

in no way will i let one bloke make me walk away from Sheffield Wednesday...even if he believes he owns it lock stock barrel...I'll not accept it...It belongs to something far bigger than the one egomaniac...

If we go out of existence...I'll still walk past and tap the bricks where Hillsborough used to stand...its gone way beyond football for me...

Its because it means more than one bloke I have to walk away. I'll watch from afar. I'll buy non official merchandise. I'll do everything but line the pocket of a man who will ultimately kill us. I hope I'm wrong. Nothing would make me happier but please especially now, let's not turn on each orher for what amounts to one man's mistakes

2 hours ago, Taz said:

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

Good.

2 hours ago, Owlstastic said:

Lightweight. Looking forward to Accrington, Burton and Fleetwood, it's going to be a blast. 

And with Harrogate, Barrow and Crawley on the horizon after that it’s a wonderful time to be alive for collecting new grounds. 

I’m pi55ed off we are going down, fed up with how we are run and devastated that we were so close to surviving, despite ourselves. 

Anyway, that’s that out of the way. Just ordered a huuuuuuge Indian Takeaway to cheer myself up and now I’m starting to plan for the (hopefully) reopening of football grounds. 
Cheltenham Town away, here we come!!

It football, it’s Wednesday. Get used to it!

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Seriously, why would you wanna go to Hillsborough?

The club is absolutely shafted, you are pi55ing money into the air - until DC goes stay well away and just watch at home. 

This mess hasn’t even began to unravel in full 

I still enjoy going....Luckily I can afford it...As long as I can afford it...I'll go....wouldn't watch Man city play Barcelona in Hillsborough park for nowt....I'm a Wednesday fan...not a football fan...

When I stop enjoying it...I'll stop going...I won't f.ookin' tapout some long winded excuse for chucking it in....Don't like it....not going...

Its the bloody self pitying "Why me" crap....You don't wanna go...don't f.ookin' go...Its a bloody simple equation...

Not being able to afford it is a totally different matter...but simply whittering about chucking it in cos we get relegated?...You are a football fan...not a Wednesday fan...nowt wrong with that,,,but theres a bloody difference in my opinion

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Taz said:

Not that it matters but I was never priced out of going.

I wouldn’t pay 36 quid to watch any championship side in a random mid table mid season grudge match. Not even if I had 100 million in the bank.

you can have a lot of fun with that kind of money.

ive just realised next season chansiri is going to be charging our poor fans 36 quid to watch us try against fleetwood and be saying it’s the o ot way we can get promoted 🤣

I did wonder what the fuss was when he took over... some of us were going nuts thinking it was gonna change things 

he’s just rubbish isn’t he

doesnt know anything about football... not a bloody thing 

get the tuna tycoon off and get someone in fast with some knowledge of football and we might not go bust this decade for good 

God almighty Taz....Stop lingering about...The doors over there.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taz said:

How many times have the posted in the match day forum in the past 5 years anyway.

You will be sorely missed in here.

2 hours ago, Taz said:

I haven’t been for 5 years 

I was a season ticket holder from 1991 

not interested anymore 

Maybe the OP is a bit of an emotional flounce but you have to wonder how many fans will have had enough or at least stop going.

With P&S rules as they stand., the only way to progress is to work within your means. The bigger the income, the bigger the opportunity to spend. The club needs TV money, season ticket sakes, potd, sponsorship and commercial revenue more than ever. 

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I still enjoy going....Luckily I can afford it...As long as I can afford it...I'll go....wouldn't watch Man city play Barcelona in Hillsborough park for nowt....I'm a Wednesday fan...not a football fan...

When I stop enjoying it...I'll stop going...I won't f.ookin' tapout some long winded excuse for chucking it in....Don't like it....not going...

Its the bloody self pitying "Why me" crap....You don't wanna go...don't f.ookin' go...Its a bloody simple equation...

Not being able to afford it is a totally different matter...but simply whittering about chucking it in cos we get relegated?...You are a football fan...not a Wednesday fan...nowt wrong with that,,,but theres a bloody difference in my opinion

How do you get point across to a man who owns it lock stock and barrel? Do you agree with chansiri? Does your shirt term loyalty to watching the match trump the long term stability of the club? 

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Try it and you will find it impossible. If you were ever a fan you will always look for the results. When you open a paper you will just glance at our result. It's just the way it is.

I can well understand you stepping back in other ways. Good luck.

12 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

Its because it means more than one bloke I have to walk away. I'll watch from afar. I'll buy non official merchandise. I'll do everything but line the pocket of a man who will ultimately kill us. I hope I'm wrong. Nothing would make me happier but please especially now, let's not turn on each orher for what amounts to one man's mistakes

No way will I fall out with any Owls fan .....If you feel you have to walk away from it....do that...be assured should you come come back, all you will get from me is "welcome back mate". no recriminations 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Taz said:

Wake me up when we get promoted or DC sells 

I’ve had season tickets under Irvine and and Megson 

I’ve put in my fandom in that awful league and I’m not giving it any more attention 

At least we know how far your level of support stretches.

Not to the 3rd division anymore! 

10 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

This ain’t Sheffield Wednesday FC.

It’s long gone under the DC brand 

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

At least we know how far your level of support stretches.

Not to the 3rd division anymore! 

What don't you get. He's a fan, a supporter. Sometimes that means a a sacrifice for the greater good. He's not not going because we're poo. He's not going because of a wider issue 

24 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Seriously, why would you wanna go to Hillsborough?

The club is absolutely shafted, you are pi55ing money into the air - until DC goes stay well away and just watch at home. 

This mess hasn’t even began to unravel in full 

Because despite the terrible chairman and relegation they go as a fan.

The first line of your post is something a Blade would mock you with.

• Like 1