Jump to content

That’s me done


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

This is supposed to be a sad day ? Why is everyone celebrating ? Taz is leaving 🎆🎇🎉 🍾

Well mate....I can understand someone not attending cos of finances....What I can't understand is someone cutting all ties with his football club, results, news etc...cos we dipped a division....but anyhowe..he's gone...and I'm nearly over it.

I got a bit tearful, what wiv it coming on the back of Wednesday going down...Y'nnow..What Wednesday down!!..Now Taz!!!!!....It was a bit of a blow...but on reflection...I think it was Wednesday getting relegated that had upset me...Taz can f.ook off

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taz said:

This doesn’t feel like when we lost to palace or went out the prem though 

 

does anyone feel like that? 
 

it feels like the next chapter in our history of either going bust or chugging along in l1 for a decade 

Thought you’d gone mate, nice to see you back

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Brissy-owl said:

why u take it so seriously? It's a ******** game of football 

its not just football, being a true fan is a way of life. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Next season posters slagging @Taz off will be wondering how the club can get more fans to come to games to improve the atmosphere.

He didn’t go anyway! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

Next season posters slagging @Taz off will be wondering how the club can get more fans to come to games to improve the atmosphere.

poo...I thought you'd gone with him 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest whowantstoberich
1 hour ago, Taz said:

Stopped going when DC raised the ticket prices 

 

now I’ll stop checking for our results until it’s worth my energy 

 

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 
 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

 

DC is gonna take us completely bust and we’ll have nothing left

 

 

Pick your dummy up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Stopped going when DC raised the ticket prices 

 

now I’ll stop checking for our results until it’s worth my energy 

 

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 
 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

 

DC is gonna take us completely bust and we’ll have nothing left

 

 

Technically you were done when he raised the prices.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Easy does it, Taz.

I don’t blame you or anybody for stepping out and getting away from this season for a couple months. It’s been a drain on everyone. Shot nerves, unexplainable management, and a pandemic laden 4- manager season. I’m willing to let the chips fall where they may and come back in August raring to go. UTO (always). 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Don't bother coming back.

We need proper fans.  

What the fizz are you on about? Proper fans that keep supporting something that is destroying the very thin they support? Proper fans that fail to make known they are being priced out? Proper fans that sit quietly and clap whilst we slump to the third tier for fourth time in our history, the 3rd time in 20 years? Don't bother coming back!!!!!  How about we try a different tactic to that that has led to this ******** shambles. It's a ******** damn disgrace we are here AGAIN!!!  NOT ONE FAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. ONE MAN IS

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

What the fizz are you on about? Proper fans that keep supporting something that is destroying the very thin they support? Proper fans that fail to make known they are being priced out? Proper fans that sit quietly and clap whilst we slump to the third tier for fourth time in our history, the 3rd time in 20 years? Don't bother coming back!!!!!  How about we try a different tactic to that that has led to this ******** shambles. It's a ******** damn disgrace we are here AGAIN!!!  NOT ONE FAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. ONE MAN IS

THats not what he said tho was it.....He was more or less saying he wasn't bothered in any capacity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not that it matters but I was never priced out of going.

 

I wouldn’t pay 36 quid to watch any championship side in a random mid table mid season grudge match. Not even if I had 100 million in the bank.

 

you can have a lot of fun with that kind of money.

 

ive just realised next season chansiri is going to be charging our poor fans 36 quid to watch us try against fleetwood and be saying it’s the o ot way we can get promoted 🤣

 

I did wonder what the fuss was when he took over... some of us were going nuts thinking it was gonna change things 

 

 

 

he’s just rubbish isn’t he

doesnt know anything about football... not a bloody thing 

 

get the tuna tycoon off and get someone in fast with some knowledge of football and we might not go bust this decade for good 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seriously, why would you wanna go to Hillsborough?

 

The club is absolutely shafted, you are pi55ing money into the air - until DC goes stay well away and just watch at home. 
 

This mess hasn’t even began to unravel in full 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...