That’s me done

Guest Mr. Christmas
27 minutes ago, Taz said:

ok

fine

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ojqow3nmvoin0oel8e

No leave 

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

This is supposed to be a sad day ? Why is everyone celebrating ? Taz is leaving 🎆🎇🎉 🍾

Well mate....I can understand someone not attending cos of finances....What I can't understand is someone cutting all ties with his football club, results, news etc...cos we dipped a division....but anyhowe..he's gone...and I'm nearly over it.

I got a bit tearful, what wiv it coming on the back of Wednesday going down...Y'nnow..What Wednesday down!!..Now Taz!!!!!....It was a bit of a blow...but on reflection...I think it was Wednesday getting relegated that had upset me...Taz can f.ook off

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Taz said:

This doesn’t feel like when we lost to palace or went out the prem though 

does anyone feel like that? 

it feels like the next chapter in our history of either going bust or chugging along in l1 for a decade 

Thought you’d gone mate, nice to see you back

• Haha 3

Guest whowantstoberich
1 hour ago, Taz said:

Stopped going when DC raised the ticket prices 

now I’ll stop checking for our results until it’s worth my energy 

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

DC is gonna take us completely bust and we’ll have nothing left

Pick your dummy up 

1 hour ago, Taz said:

Stopped going when DC raised the ticket prices 

now I’ll stop checking for our results until it’s worth my energy 

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

DC is gonna take us completely bust and we’ll have nothing left

Technically you were done when he raised the prices.

Easy does it, Taz.

I don’t blame you or anybody for stepping out and getting away from this season for a couple months. It’s been a drain on everyone. Shot nerves, unexplainable management, and a pandemic laden 4- manager season. I’m willing to let the chips fall where they may and come back in August raring to go. UTO (always). 

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Don't bother coming back.

We need proper fans.  

What the fizz are you on about? Proper fans that keep supporting something that is destroying the very thin they support? Proper fans that fail to make known they are being priced out? Proper fans that sit quietly and clap whilst we slump to the third tier for fourth time in our history, the 3rd time in 20 years? Don't bother coming back!!!!!  How about we try a different tactic to that that has led to this ******** shambles. It's a ******** damn disgrace we are here AGAIN!!!  NOT ONE FAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. ONE MAN IS

7 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

What the fizz are you on about? Proper fans that keep supporting something that is destroying the very thin they support? Proper fans that fail to make known they are being priced out? Proper fans that sit quietly and clap whilst we slump to the third tier for fourth time in our history, the 3rd time in 20 years? Don't bother coming back!!!!!  How about we try a different tactic to that that has led to this ******** shambles. It's a ******** damn disgrace we are here AGAIN!!!  NOT ONE FAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. ONE MAN IS

THats not what he said tho was it.....He was more or less saying he wasn't bothered in any capacity

Not that it matters but I was never priced out of going.

I wouldn’t pay 36 quid to watch any championship side in a random mid table mid season grudge match. Not even if I had 100 million in the bank.

you can have a lot of fun with that kind of money.

ive just realised next season chansiri is going to be charging our poor fans 36 quid to watch us try against fleetwood and be saying it’s the o ot way we can get promoted 🤣

I did wonder what the fuss was when he took over... some of us were going nuts thinking it was gonna change things 

he’s just rubbish isn’t he

doesnt know anything about football... not a bloody thing 

get the tuna tycoon off and get someone in fast with some knowledge of football and we might not go bust this decade for good