That’s me done

7 minutes ago, Taz said:

Wake me up when we get promoted or DC sells 

I’ve had season tickets under Irvine and and Megson 

I’ve put in my fandom in that awful league and I’m not giving it any more attention 

Fair enough. That's your call.

Personally, I believe the lows make the highs all the more sweet.

• Love 1

Here we go commence the bye we are better off without you carp. WAWAW yeah sure. Everyone is hurting for their own reason at their own levels of tolerance. 

You know what I keep saying enough is enough but keep coming back I envy someone who  an just walk away.

I also admire someone who canvas I'm sticking through this with a stiff upper lip.

Wednesday are tailspinning and its genuinely scary. 

To some its just a game to others its everything.

For what it's worth im really concerned of what is to come. I wanted to be able to take my boy to his first game. Will it happen? Well that depends, Some people fear the worst another Bury situation. Others are more positive of a push of redemption and find the right way of sustainable and progressive football and a forward thinking senior team. I really dont know.

What I do know is its incredibly raw. I have stated and willing to be quoted to say I hate this team including the owner and I probably will tomorrow.  There will be more sobering things happening I  my life but right now it f0 0king hurts. 

I dont see a solution or a light at the end of the tunnel right now.

Long story short stop sheeting on people who reached the end of their tolerance. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Don't bother coming back.

We need proper fans.  

Whilst this is true. I can’t fault anyone for not wanting to continue to fund this stupid regime 

The worst thing for me tonight is I don’t feel anything. I stood and cried on the kop in 1970. And had my heart broke a few more times. But tonight. Nothing. I’m not sad or angry. Is it covid and not been able to go? Is it the greed of football? I don’t know. But tonight. Nothing. So may be that’s me done too. I loved Prendo Willie Henderson and so many more. But these players. I feel nothing for them. They can get in their two seater bentleys tonight and drive to whichever club is stupid enough to pay them stupid money. It’s not just Wednesday that dies it’s the entire mess of a game. Sorry. Industry

• Thanks 1

Been a Wednesdayite all my life through good ,bad and indifferent. Walking away isn't it in my vocabulary nor will it ever be......ever.

I'm angry and disappointed, aye and maybe disillusioned,but deserting our Club isn't the answer.

• Like 1

This doesn’t feel like when we lost to palace or went out the prem though 

does anyone feel like that? 

it feels like the next chapter in our history of either going bust or chugging along in l1 for a decade 

26 minutes ago, Taz said:

Stopped going when DC raised the ticket prices 

now I’ll stop checking for our results until it’s worth my energy 

it’s chansiri that has destroyed this club,  thinking he can do something that of course he fekken can’t! 

no point blaming the players who don’t get paid on time or a manager brought on to help a sinking ship who caught bloody covid

DC is gonna take us completely bust and we’ll have nothing left

You're saying that because you're gutted at the moment but you can't do it.

I've said it, tried to do it but it's in the blood.

I bet you still look at the results!!!

3 minutes ago, REDOWL said:

Been a Wednesdayite all my life through good ,bad and indifferent. Walking away isn't it in my vocabulary nor will it ever be......ever.

I'm angry and disappointed, aye and maybe disillusioned,but deserting our Club isn't the answer.

WTID!!!!

• Like 1