Sack Darren Moore tomorrow

And get who?

Moore's been recovering from COVID which developed into pneumonia, and could have easily killed him. He's missed some of the season. He's also not part of the problem, tbh. Chansiri is. He's just been left with an enormous mess to clean up.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Is he ?

Is he really ?

Go on tell me what he has shown to believe he will get us up?

What's he done in his career that shows we will get promoted?

He has achieved nothing 

Out of interest who would you bring in?

Bear in mind no one on their right mind will touch the job

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Yes I do. Since he’s arrived we’ve played better football. Results may not have improved but he’s taken a squad that were rock bottom and got them passing and creating chances.

I genuinely think given a full season and players that aren’t out of contract, at lowest point, ostracised, past it.... he’ll be great. But that’s football. We all have different opinions after watching same stuff. 

Look at his team sheets v

Rotherham

Bristol City

Boro

Forest

We needed a win in any one of those to stay up.

Just look at what he picked.

Its beyond absurd that he’s a manager. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, jrh said:

Rhodes off Kachunga on is possibly the worst decision I have ever seen made by a manager. I do not trust any manager that can even consider that to be a smart move. 

Manager in taking injured player off shocker.

Who would you have brought on? Shaw? Wildsmith?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

What chansiri should be doing now is making a clear vision for the club 

so far all that’s happened is we’ve raised prices and been relegated 

the team is all but deprecated in value or out of contract to what he inherited 

and were under the cosh still on FFP I believe 

put the sale of our long standing and English heritage stadium sale in their and it’s hard to see what the success has been 

what he needs to do is put a clear management team in place with the vision to start taking us forward on and off the pitch 

give us targets and a vision / philosophy we all buy into and deliver bot on and off the pitch 

spending cluelessly, not tying down our assets, not selling players when we can and letting contracts run out, not having targeted recruitment, it’s all nonsense 

let go of the control or sell 

you’ve been nothing but a failure 

20 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Pelupessy on the pitch for 93 minutes

You absolute utter shambles DM 

Tactically useless 

Start again with someone new

Can’t agree more. Offers nothing. Green would have been the best alternative after Derby went 2-1 up.

If you think Moore should keep his job and be backed your having yourself on. His tactics have been totally wrong setting up to not have a go in so many games. He is nieve and had messed things up at Doncaster just before he left. He has no real plan B and talks testicles after games. I really really wanted him to work out but he isn't good enough and will fall short.

Chansiri needs to go asap but probably will take years to get shut of and If we can keep Bannan and Iorfa ALL THE REST CAN GO!

COMPLETE TOP TO BOTTOM OVERHAUL

Guest Derby owl
21 minutes ago, marc_82 said:

Points deduction is what sent us down ! That’s down too one man ! time to get him outta our club 

Nothing to do with the players then?

9 minutes ago, jrh said:

Rhodes off Kachunga on is possibly the worst decision I have ever seen made by a manager. I do not trust any manager that can even consider that to be a smart move. 

JR was xxxxxxx injured, who did you want him to bring on, David Hirst?

Made us even worst since he took over.

Poor team selections, poor tactics, poor substitutes, failing to motivate players before most important games we played in a decade. Instead of keeping us up he lead us to the bottom of the league.

Can't even start to comprehend what made him pick unfit Dunkley who didn't play for first team or U-23's in months (and who is awful anyway) in front of Urhoghide who did little wrong this season and let him cost us the game and Championship survival.

I would never trust him to oversee next season's squad rebuild.

Hope Moore is healthy again, but also hope that he will fu'k off before day is over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Holmowl said:

Look at his team sheets v

Rotherham

Bristol City

Boro

Forest

We needed a win in any one of those to stay up.

Just look at what he picked.

Its beyond absurd that he’s a manager. 

You’re usually one for stats based arguments. I’ve not looked but I’d imagine our chances created, goals scored, attacking passes attempted, passes made, shots..... all have gone up since he came in and took over a team that Pulis had flattened with his telling them they weren’t good enough to play football. 

He’s made players that I thought were long shot look good. He’s got Bannan running (in some of the games anyhow). This season was a very congested one with teams all over the country losing many through injury. Odd selections and subs may be needed based on the medical advice, I don’t know. But I’m more than happy to give him next season to rebuild and try to get us playing decent football. 

• Like 1