motivational speech required today

i Hope big Darren Moore can inspire the boys today to on a big performance which we all know has been sadly lacking, however today is a day to wipe the slate clean and focus on the task in hand.

i would like  DM's opening statement to start  out with something like this.

" Boys we are not in a relegation battle today where we wait to seal our fate, no, we were relegated 6 weeks ago and are in league one all ready.

Today is our league one play off final and we will win our game today to go back up to the championship, we are positive in our appproach and will not be swayed by the task in hand, embrace the day and show why you were selected by this fabulous club to represent them on days like this.

What would you like DM to say?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thekimmyowl said:

i Hope big Darren Moore can inspire the boys today to on a big performance which we all know has been sadly lacking, however today is a day to wipe the slate clean and focus on the task in hand.

i would like  DM's opening statement to start  out with something like this.

" Boys we are not in a relegation battle today where we wait to seal our fate, no, we were relegated 6 weeks ago and are in league one all ready.

Today is our league one play off final and we will win our game today to go back up to the championship, we are positive in our appproach and will not be swayed by the task in hand, embrace the day and show why you were selected by this fabulous club to represent them on days like this.

What would you like DM to say?

Hope he says to many drama queens on owlstalk

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, marconi said:

Needs Stan Boardman in the dressing room, telling a few jokes.

Not sure his “Now you have it in black and white” joke with Carlton would make the video today.

• Haha 1

Guest Hornsby

Fear not, got both Chansiris and Paxo in dressing room today.

Wallace told us how hilarious they were pre games.

If he picks 6 players in stupid positions like he did v Forest, Churchill, JFK and Sir Alex combined couldn’t find the words to Nick a win.

We’ll know at 11.30 if we have a hope. It’s that simple.

If we go down it’s self-inflicted by hopelessly inept management.

• Like 1