Derby County V's Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

Quick decisions or better decisions?..

Both. Decision number 1, confirm Moore’s position. Is he the man or is he gone? This needs to be done within 24 hours. Decision 2, publically sack Paxo, preferably today. Decision 3, appoint a professional DoF or CEO with credibility and confirm Chansiri no longer has any involvement in day to day running of the club.

• Like 1

Just now, Pieman said:

Both. Decision number 1, confirm Moore’s position. Is he the man or is he gone? This needs to be done within 24 hours. Decision 2, publically sack Paxo, preferably today. Decision 3, appoint a professional DoF or CEO with credibility and confirm Chansiri no longer has any involvement in day to day running of the club.

Don’t be greedy…

28 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

I know it’s been an emotional day, but what a daft post.  After all that’s happened leading up to today, you put the blame on Dunkley?!  I’m sorry, “post not poster” and all that but what a clown!

His penalty made the game 3-3 and not 3-2 

it’s simple maths. In the context of today’s game and it’s meaning, that tackle has cost us our status 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

His penalty made the game 3-3 and not 3-2 

it’s simple maths. In the context of today’s game and it’s meaning, that tackle has cost us our status 

To blame Dunkley is ridiculous. As much as we showed some balls today, two of our goals shouldn’t have counted. If Dunkley hadn’t of fouled their player, he would have scored anyway.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

To blame Dunkley is ridiculous. As much as we showed some balls today, two of our goals shouldn’t have counted. If Dunkley hadn’t of fouled their player, he would have scored anyway.

I’m seeing it as black and white as it gets 

he doesn’t make the tackle, we don’t concede 

regardless of whether he set up any other goals. That’s not the point I’m making 

maybe it’s a bit of an emotional post, but we had 3 players round their player in the box and he didn’t have to make that tackle 

Edited by FreshOwl

Only three subs used in a must win match. 

That's Chansiri dynasty in a nutshell.

Or a nuthouse 

An absolute shower, shambles and embarrassment. 

Changing manager whilst Chansiri is there is a waste of time. 

As said before

And before that. 

Etc etc. 

Guest mrbluesky
17 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

post not poster, so let's just say your posts are a reyt knobhead sometimes lol

lol I said before today I won't fall out with anyone on OT, I'm as gutted as anyone.

no need to debate over the penalty. i agree it was silly but lets not forget cardiff helped us. derby was poo too. also the linesman helped us on the first.

we still blew it. arghhhh...why am i suprised

23 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

lol I said before today I won't fall out with anyone on OT, I'm as gutted as anyone.

i know you are mate, and I enjoy your input, even though some of it looks like trolling to me. You're valued on here.

Just thought that one was a bit...well, it's academic now isn't it. Look forward to seeing you next season. ❤️

We were never good enough to stay up. Period.

Yet neither were Derby, who should have had a points penalty as well. Think that will rattle Rotherham fans a tad.

Until the chairman is forced out, it’s only going to get worse. I don’t know or care how, he just has to go and soon. Our very existence could depend on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gazzatheowl said:

Why take dunkley off instead of sticking him upfront seen as we have no height up there.

why wait so long to make attacking subs.

why didn’t we get plenty of players in the box at the end when we were attack.

Agree. What DM has shown us is poor decisions, romantic play it out from the back causing mistakes like last week's penalty against us, ostracising Shaw from actuallyplaying, Patto as RWB last week and BB still playing lazy long balls for some poor devil to chase after.

6 minutes ago, pussface said:

We were never good enough to stay up. Period.

Yet neither were Derby, who should have had a points penalty as well. Think that will rattle Rotherham fans a tad.

Until the chairman is forced out, it’s only going to get worse. I don’t know or care how, he just has to go and soon. Our very existence could depend on it.

Over the course of the season we were better than Wycombe, Rotherham and Derby. That's a fact. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wisenightowl said:

Over the course of the season we were better than Wycombe, Rotherham and Derby. That's a fact. 

Monk might have done it. We did not foresee the mayhem following moving him on. DC wrecked the season by what he did afterwards.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wisenightowl said:

Absolutely. People should remember that the definitive thing that got us relegated was the financial irregularities that led to the deduction of six points.

• Like 2