Derby County V's Wednesday OMDT

Get more players in the box FFS. 

Had 30 second of possession on the edge of the area and 2 players in the box.

Just now, CircleSeven said:

If you score three in a game and don’t win in a ‘must win game’ then your going down. 

We have been criticised for not going for it.

At least we are throwing something at it.

We are rubbish. Deserve relegation.

9 minutes ago, DorsetOwl said:

I think that’s it for me ... done, dusted and gone ... a completely “crap”  cover to their forward play from the defence and never great at all today .... done, done, done .... not liked on this forum anyway  so won’t miss with all the idiot comments ... I’ll remember my days at Hillsborough in the 60’s with my Dad and in the 70’s on my own with all the football aggression crap, nicking scarfs and sharpened pennies etc !! ... bringing my Son up to enjoy the  1990’s and the good years in that era ... then next to salvation and Cardiff 16 years ago, to be there and enjoy a wonderful day and great team .... to in and out years and then Wembley and the play off final mess, team choice !! .. to now with DC, the idiot owner  .. and now the very, very, very sad end of everything “Sheffield Wednesday”  for me ... I’m done ... signing out and done !! 

Forgot to add if that “Vile Individual” Wayne Rooney, gob splitting poo face gets through this as a Manger it proves that Football is dead !! ... I think it is anyway !! .... Done !!