Rotherham can’t get promoted

Think about it - Rotherham go 1 - 0 up or even 2 - 0 up - as soon as our lads get that message on the pitch heads will go down and Derby will take full advantage and comprehensively beat us - thus ending Rotherham’s chances.

So the message to the Rotherham lads is give up now and give us a clear shot at winning!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, HarpurOwl said:

Think about it - Rotherham go 1 - 0 up or even 2 - 0 up - as soon as our lads get that message on the pitch heads will go down and Derby will take full advantage and comprehensively beat us - thus ending Rotherham’s chances.

So the message to the Rotherham lads is give up now and give us a clear shot at winning!

P8Yi1in.gif.5b050413683d10b204a7b2c202e7cedf.gif

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

P8Yi1in.gif.5b050413683d10b204a7b2c202e7cedf.gif

Great use of a Blackadder gif, Sir! Made me smile.

And speaking of Black's, I'd rather have this idiot running the club than Ch*nsiri:

image.png.e898b919e36437704960d8cfc704e313.png

UTO!

Edited by Owl Be Back
  • Like 1

Guest whowantstoberich
1 hour ago, HarpurOwl said:

Only one flaw in that

Rooneys derby couldn’t comprehensively beat Worksop town 

2 hours ago, Owl Be Back said:

Great use of a Blackadder gif, Sir! Made me smile.

And speaking of Black's, I'd rather have this idiot running the club than Ch*nsiri:

image.png.e898b919e36437704960d8cfc704e313.png

UTO!

At least he’d have a cunning plan. 

4 hours ago, HarpurOwl said:

Yeah, I hope the fans reaction doesn’t give it away. Oh wait 

Edited by Rogers

Assuming the worst happens tomorrow, who would you rather went down with us, Derby or Minipigs? If I was at the game I'd say Derby so their fans couldn't gloat. As we won't be there, I'd see Rovrum as less of a threat next season so would prefer them to go down too.

6 hours ago, HarpurOwl said:

20210502_144020_1.gif