If we Go Down, Will We Get A Mad Rant From Chansiri Over The Weekend?

Think it will be radio silence for a week and then he’ll pop up to blame COVID, the managers and the fans for this season and that “it’s been disappointing but that’s football” and when asked will say “why should I sell?”.  

He will appear mid-week I think.

I don't know what he'll say but I suspect it'll be the usual things; keeping the wages paid during covid, been let down by so and so, will support the club financially in League One, recruitment will be improved, leadership core is strong etc

He has nothing to say that can't be said by a league table. 

To be honest I have absolutely no interest in what this man has or has not to say. He is very close to driving me away after 50 odd years of support. Even when I worked for another football club that club always came second to Wednesday. Im getting sick of everything connected to this rotten club. Theres a saying - The only thing I like about football is the football - and Im starting not even to like that nowadays. Perhaps Im at saturation point but Im very very close.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Has he got to publish some accounts to get us out of an embargo?

I really hope he’s not embarrassed to publish them or talk about the future?

No doubt he’ll pipe up trying to sell it all to the “customers” when the ticket prices come out. “Covid” “EFL” “Poolis” & so on..