Where’s your money on Saturday.

8 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I don’t do any gambling, mainly because I don’t understand it and certainly don’t get a buzz from it. I’m investing my budget this Saturday in alcoholic beverages and super high calorie dense snacks. I’m thinking honey roast peanut and cashews and some Peroni’s. 
Good luck to any brave soles trying to predict Saturday!

Have you tried the sensations california honey and sea salt peanuts? Proper nice. Sweet and salty and really moreish. Reckon I'll have a bag of those on the go. Not a big drinker so I'll probably wait til the evening before starting on a bottle of wine maybe. 

Guest Mcguigan
3 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Good odds for a 50/50 that

Good odds yes but staying up isnt a 50/50 chance.

3 minutes ago, Mcguigan said:

Good odds yes but staying up isnt a 50/50 chance.

Very true.  I never bet on Wednesday to have some success as it means double disappointment.  Relegation and losing money isn’t my idea of a fun Saturday 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 1867Heaven said:

3.47/1 with bet 365 for Cardiff/draw & Wednesday win....that’s not bad odds for us stopping up 

Think you've got that wrong mate. That double at skybet is 10/1 

Guest Mcguigan
27 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Good odds for a 50/50 that

Actually a Wednesday win and a Cardiff win is 6.75/1 and a Wednesday win Cardiff draw is 9.54.

5/1 looks about right to stay up.

Should never question a bookies odds, they’re not daft.

2 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

Actually a Wednesday win and a Cardiff win is 6.75/1 and a Wednesday win Cardiff draw is 9.54.

5/1 looks about right to stay up.

Should never question a bookies odds, they’re not daft.

Agreed. 5/1 for a yes or no isnt a bad price at all

Edited by unkastav

3 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Have you tried the sensations california honey and sea salt peanuts? Proper nice. Sweet and salty and really moreish. Reckon I'll have a bag of those on the go. Not a big drinker so I'll probably wait til the evening before starting on a bottle of wine maybe. 

Top shout! I’m in! 12 bags from Amazon for £12. That’s a stomach busting 9761 calories. If that doesn’t take my mind off the football nothing will!

• Haha 1

Would it be surprising if “someone” was found to be at the centre of a ginormous betting scandal in Asia involving the relegation of an English Football League team? Asking for a friend like? #howtorecoupyourlosses

13 hours ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Far far away from any bets regarding the games concerning Wednesday

I never bet on us.  I learnt my lesson there early on 

Even if we were 2-0 up and Rotherham were 1 down with 3 mins to go would I trust us to stay up, it's been that sort of season, crazy

not sure what rotherham will do that could go anyways . our hopeless lot wont turn up as usual against a v poor derby team who i think will win 2-0 , wycombe will then rub it in and we finish bottom . ive seen every game this season bar 1 give me a reason why it be different?