No news is good news?

No updates from club website or swfc.twitter with regard to injury updates, (who's fit, not fit, who's in contention, who's not) Darren Moore revovery (is he back, when is he back) , training pics of players (new routines) , thoughts from players pre-match.. etc

Only thing that's being covered is under 18s, 23s and vaccination support... 

I need updates,  new news, real news, damn you... 

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

I’d rather they post as much fake news as possible, to completely throw the granny-banger and his mob off the scent entirely.

5 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

No updates from club website or swfc.twitter with regard to injury updates, (who's fit, not fit, who's in contention, who's not) Darren Moore revovery (is he back, when is he back) , training pics of players (new routines) , thoughts from players pre-match.. etc

Only thing that's being covered is under 18s, 23s and vaccination support... 

I need updates,  new news, real news, damn you... 

does anyone read or believe anything that comes out if the club these days? 

• Like 1

I've always found that when the Club go quiet, it's because really great things are happening in the background.

We should be very confident going in to the Derby game, and next season in to the Championship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

I've always found that when the Club go quiet, it's because really great things are happening in the background.

We should be very confident going in to the Derby game, and next season in to the Championship.

Have we signed Ronaldo and Messi in a one game deal 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Have we signed Ronaldo and Messi in a one game deal 

I've checked the website, but it doesn't say specifically.  So let's just trust the club on this.

48 hours away from our biggest game in 4 years, fans on edge, miracle escape in the offing, stout hearts needed all round, manager seriously ill... and people expect the club to communicate?!? 

Where did they rank in that fan engagement survey again.... 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, paulrs said:

48 hours away from our biggest game in 4 years, fans on edge, miracle escape in the offing, stout hearts needed all round, manager seriously ill... and people expect the club to communicate?!? 

Where did they rank in that fan engagement survey again.... 

Everything behind the scenes when it comes to communicating with the fans is simply poor.

I’m of the opinion that as they are not relieving us of our hard earned brass they don’t give one hoot about the ‘fan base’. To them we are just a load of ultra critical morons that think we deserve better. to

To right we do deserve better but the way the current regime runs things that seems highly unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Maybe Chansiri is thinking of introducing a pay per story thing where you have to cough up £15 for an injury update

22110C2B-BC0D-480E-BD07-CC8D25EE052C.png.444bcfcac9aff981f1a01f86d385f7c0.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 6

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.