This is how it’s going to end, isn’t it...

45 minutes ago, Manwë said:

We'll be home and dry by the 90th minute.

The scores have been decided already:

Cardiff 3 - Rotherham 0

Derby 0 - Wednesday 2.

I haven't been told the Wycombe score yet, but when I find out I'll let you know.

I’m afraid Akinfenwa has played a blinder. He’s only gone and grabbed a quadruple hat trick to help the Chairboys to an unlikely 23-0 win.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

• Haha 2

I’ve been at and seen so many of these key games to know it has 0-0 written all over it. However, there really is no point in playing the game if it ends 0-0, we have to play from minute one, as we generally play in the last quarter of a game. We have to take risks, accepting we may concede. We need to adopt Keegans philosophy. I also know, if Derby sit back hoping to keep a clean sheet, we will score.

12 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

It does reek of 0-0 this. 

Be interesting to see what Derbys tactics will be if news comes through of Rotherham winning.

At least we know what we have to do. 

Might be a tense 0-0 until 10 mins left then both teams might have to go for it.

Need Cardiff to do their job and us to get an early goal plus a derby score an  own goal to get us a second! Need all the luck we haven't had all season ( not that a lot of time we've deserved more...) To arrive Saturday.... They say it balances out over a season..... don't they.......

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

Both teams will be scared to death of losing which will result in a 0-0 bore draw. 

This hopefully won’t be the case for us as it doesn’t matter if we lose 1-0 or 7-0 we simply have to win. Derby may set up cautiously at the start as a draw is all they need if rham don’t win. Early on is our chance to strike imo. We have to come out all guns blazing like the Cardiff game.

Don't think derby will park the bus even if rovs are losing 3-0 at ht.

Rooney wouldn't know how to.

If only rooney knew how to stop bannan and play 8 at the back..we would be in big trouble.

2-1 us....hanging on for the last 15 mins..penalty shouts, goal line clearences galore...it's gonna be murder to watch.😬

Guest Jack the Hat

Seventh minute of injury time at the Wayne Rooney Stadium and the massive have a free kick. Harris steps up and OH MY GOD, he's knocked my bovril over.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

If ever any game didn’t have 0-0 written all over it, it’s this one*

*0-0 it is then.