Anything other than all out attacking football is unacceptable....

If Moore dosent start Rhodes and Windass then I will start having a little tiny doubt about him... 

Ideally he'd drop Reach and Harris too id rather give Green and Kachunga a go with them 2 up top,might even get a couple of crosses in instead of Harris running into people and Reach with his slumped shoulders passi ng to no one down line...

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan
2 hours ago, Baldrick said:

Anyone told Borner of the plan and which colours we are playing in ? 

Given the quality of some of his recent back passes he’s more likely to make an incisive through ball to the Derby strikers 

Trick is not to pass it backwards to him. If it has to go back, from Bannan or whoever, it goes back to the keeper. 

Let’s just hope that Bannan has been busy in training practising taking corners and free kicks.

We really need to use set pieces effectively if we’re going to get a result - I’m predicting a tight game with chances from open play being few and far between

1 hour ago, Mcguigan said:

Nicely poised for Hutch to get a straight red after 15 mins and knacker us. 

I'm seriously worried about this, all our players need to stay on the pitch,even a yellow early on will hinder us. After a run of reds we haven't had one for a while. He's a PL ref so won't give us the benefit of the doubt.

12 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Yes, although I wonder if Smith will see it as a must win game 

Dont worry if he doesnt and we dont... they can regroup and go again

In league one