Anything other than all out attacking football is unacceptable....

If we go to Derby then we better be throwing everything we have at them for the full game in attacking football, as we just haven't (or had) the players capable of sitting back, inviting them on and seeing out the games (for either short or long periods) on a 1-2 goal lead.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Tollertonowl said:

If we go to Derby then we better be throwing everything we have at them for the full game in attacking football, as we just haven't (or had) the players capable of sitting back, inviting them on and seeing out the games (for either short or long periods) on a 1-2 goal lead.

8 at the back, but all out attack.  We need to move forward and backwards like a troop of soldiers on the battle field

• Haha 1

Noshit throw ins, noshit straight out from kickoff, noshit keeper kicking it out, noshit giving it away under no pressure, noshit neshing of tackles, noshit falling over for no reason, noshit back passes to keeper, noshit missing FKNEASY chances. UTO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Not sure we've got it in us to play this way. I fully expect a nervy and unadventurous first half. 

And go in 1-0 down. Meak attack second half then 2-0 around 70 mins. Continue to look disinterested for the last 20 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Not sure we've got it in us to play this way. I fully expect a nervy and unadventurous first half. 

Agree, first goal is the killer. Derby (of late) have been scoring first, that has been game over (all season) as far as we're concerned.

2 minutes ago, striker said:

Agree, first goal is the killer. Derby (of late) have been scoring first, that has been game over (all season) as far as we're concerned.

Derby are worse than we are,every chance Saturday,not a day for missing pens,if we get 1 tho..all to play for...ps play Rhodes and Windass ffs..

• Like 1

All out attack for any football team is suicidal. Showing an attacking intent and that you mean business from the start is what is required. As is defending as a team, which at least we seem to do. I think silly individual and nervous mistakes have cost us in many matches.

Saturday will come and Saturday will go. The result will be the result. The world will still be turning come Sunday morning.

29 minutes ago, brando said:

Derby are worse than we are,every chance Saturday,not a day for missing pens,if we get 1 tho..all to play for...ps play Rhodes and Windass ffs..

I agree, derby are crap, but aside from scoring first, three further concerns spring to mind....

1. They are at home, we are terrible away

2. It's unusual for teams to go on prolonged losing streaks, they are on 6....and we know the best team to break that run.

3. Form goes out of the window on the last game of the season

I'm not trying to be negative on purpose, rather realistic. We are very much the outsiders of the three teams involved.

On the flip side pressure is on them and they have Rooney as manager, that said at least their players have been paid.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Saturday will come and Saturday will go. The result will be the result. The world will still be turning come Sunday morning.

The world will seem to be spinning like a f****** top when I wake up Sunday morning... If we win/stop up! 

• Haha 1