Smashing Elephants

Thats EXACTLY where Man Utd  fans went wrong though isn't it?

It only takes a couple of idiots to undermine the whole point.

Now say for instance you took a Golden Elephant as say "Hostage" until DC talks to fans....Without damaging it...then sent a "Fake" Golden trunk to Hillsborough etc if he didn't...all in good humour...You would get far more credit.

Injuring coppers and breaking stuff is simply seen as "Typical hooligans"...It serves no purpose

Maybe sneak in and put a plastic woolly mammoth next to the Elephants....wi an arrow pointing from the Elephant to the Mammoth  and a sign saying "We are devolving under Chansiri"...summat with humour but a point...no damage....I could go with that

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, poite said:

I know this thread was started in jest but I truly hope that we don't see mindless nonsense like this. Theres no need whatsoever. I'd like to think we're better then that. 

Back in the stadium next season we can all show our feelings in a non-violent and aggressive manner. 

What a load of bs that is. I'm bringing my slingshot.

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Thats EXACTLY where Man Utd  fans went wrong though isn't it?

It only takes a couple of idiots to undermine the whole point.

Now say for instance you took a Golden Elephant as say "Hostage" until DC talks to fans....Without damaging it...then sent a "Fake" Golden trunk to Hillsborough etc if he didn't...all in good humour...You would get far more credit.

Injuring coppers and breaking stuff is simply seen as "Typical hooligans"...It serves no purpose

Maybe sneak in and put a plastic woolly mammoth next to the Elephants....wi an arrow pointing from the Elephant to the Mammoth  and a sign saying "We are devolving under Chansiri"...summat with humour but a point...no damage....I could go with that

I was just about to post that the elephants shouldn’t be damaged it will only back fire from getting any support but they should be taken and held hostage 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowbelly said:

Pumpkins. They were called Smashing Pumpkins.

They did have a song called Rhinoceros. Not Elephant, though - that were the White Stripes.

Could we replace the DC elephants with two copies of Brass Eye's Carla?

Morris wasted little time in proving that some famous faces will agree to anything for a bit of camera time, hoodwinking the likes of Britt Ekland and Wolf from Gladiators into believing that an East German elephant named Carla had got her trunk stuck up her proverbial

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

The ransom note needs to be in Elizabethan poetic verse to have the full effect

15 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

The ransom note needs to be in Elizabethan poetic verse to have the full effect

"I know I have the body of but of a weak and feeble woman..............................

But Ive got yer f.ookin' Elephant!

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

"I know I have the body of but of a weak and feeble woman..............................

But Ive got yer f.ookin' Elephant!

Brilliant Andy...just need another 23 stanzas  lol

Edited by daveyboy66
  • Haha 1

Guest LondonOwl313

I think all buy Derby shirts, travel to Pride Park and if we’re not winning with 15 mins to go, storm the stadium and get it called off. They will then think we’re all Derby fans and hopefully award the 3 points to us

2 hours ago, dr. benway said:

Got it on good authority that they're both travelling to Derby and at least one of them is in contention for left back.

But elephants can’t jump, so they won’t win anything in the air!

Hang about....

you could be on to something here...

• Haha 1

Trouble with the elephants is that their trunks are pointing downwards which brings bad luck.

My mate who knows about this type of thing and has a large collection of ornamental elephants will only have ones that have the trunk pointing upwards as they symbolise good luck.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, andytrig said:

Trouble with the elephants is that their trunks are pointing downwards which brings bad luck.

My mate who knows about this type of thing and has a large collection of ornamental elephants will only have ones that have the trunk pointing upwards as they symbolise good luck.

Also they should be pointing in the building. 

• Like 1