Hagan & Farmer

7 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

Surprised with Hagan as he’s been out injured the majority of the season hasn’t he? 

Ah well. All hands on deck next season

That's probably the reason he's been offered the contract knowing us.

• Haha 3

Two people would expect to get offers of new contract.

If I'm right Hunt, Waldock and Brennan all got one year extension in their contracts and I can see us extending all 3.

Most interested to see who of U-18's will get professional contract.

Will Trueman is certainty after getting Apprentice of the Season award and it seems that our goalkeepers usually get 1 year contract as they play only one season at U-18 level. Bonnington is also almost certain especially looking at our lack of strikers in U-23 side. It is opposite regarding defenders with Brennan, Cox, Thompson and Rice all at the club right now and us looking at trialists (Agbontohoma) playing that position, but I would still be surprised if Glaves doesn't get signed as I would if we let Aguas and Zottos walk. Jay Glover and Luke Hall alongside Bonnington are the only ones who regularly played last season and I can see them both staying at the club. Hall was a big star at U-16 level, but didn't progress well since making a step up, while Glover seems to be doing great this season after indifferent first year at U-18 level.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, malek said:

Two people would expect to get offers of new contract.

If I'm right Hunt, Waldock and Brennan all got one year extension in their contracts and I can see us extending all 3.

Most interested to see who of U-18's will get professional contract.

Will Trueman is certainty after getting Apprentice of the Season award and it seems that our goalkeepers usually get 1 year contract as they play only one season at U-18 level. Bonnington is also almost certain especially looking at our lack of strikers in U-23 side. It is opposite regarding defenders with Brennan, Cox, Thompson and Rice all at the club right now and us looking at trialists (Agbontohoma) playing that position, but I would still be surprised if Glaves doesn't get signed as I would if we let Aguas and Zottos walk. Jay Glover and Luke Hall alongside Bonnington are the only ones who regularly played last season and I can see them both staying at the club. Hall was a big star at U-16 level, but didn't progress well since making a step up, while Glover seems to be doing great this season after indifferent first year at U-18 level.

How the hell do you know that 😁