Question from Chris Turner

Asking where the leader is implies that we have one. 

We don’t have one, in the stands or on the pitch and we haven’t for some time.

We had hoped that our new manager would be this figure and through awful circumstances he can’t even assume this role. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Does he post his political views in that section?

You misunderstand me Neil 

I meant people calling CT out for his political views 

He's probably forgot more about football than most posters on here will ever know about football..

He's Wednesday through and through and cares about the state of the club.

• Like 4

I know it’s not what you want to hear but it’s really not that easy to get to the UK and back from Thailand at the minute. And to do what? Anything he can do can by done via Skype or whatever. Really not sure why he is getting criticism for this, it’s not like he was gonna be playing on Saturday is it? And no disrespect to CT but I don’t think he will be aware of what communications are taking place at that level. As for public appearance, I think he’s realising the less of that he does the better.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I know it’s not what you want to hear but it’s really not that easy to get to the UK and back from Thailand at the minute. And to do what? Anything he can do can by done via Skype or whatever. Really not sure why he is getting criticism for this, it’s not like he was gonna be playing on Saturday is it? And no disrespect to CT but I don’t think he will be aware of what communications are taking place at that level. As for public appearance, I think he’s realising the less of that he does the better.

Errrr I don't think people are wondering why Chansiri's isn't rocking up in person and walking around

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hornsby
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Does he post his political views in that section?

He does on Twitter, pro Brexit stuff.

But his History knowledge is more Myers Grove than Eton.

While no leader, maybe owner is having visa problems to enter UK now or just doesnt like the nationalist tone that poisons the country.