Team for Sunday

1 hour ago, bobowl said:

If we survive the drop, I will forgive everyone at Wednesday for a crap season.

I don’t think we’d have to wait too long ‘til we’re in another relegation ‘battle’ (if DC’s still here)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

Westwood 

Urgohide 
Hutch 

Borner 

Palmer 

Pelypessy

Bannan 

Pato 

Reach 

Windass 

Rhodes 

If it’s anything other than this the management team are sniffing glue.

• Like 2

Rhodes has to start. 

And if Rhodes start then Reach also has to start. Regardless of his recent performances, he’s the only one capable of proper wing play that Rhodes can feed off. 

Also one of our only match winners cos he’s actually got a shot in him.

Just hope he can be arsed.

• Like 1

Doesn't really matter what team we put out, we will still mess it up some how. 

Knowing our luck we will hammer Derby only for Rovrum to score with the last kick of the game (or throw), when the opposition keeper decides to throw the ball in to his own net.

I'm telling ya. It's the Wednesday way.

lol

• Like 1

Westwood

Hutch Dunkley Borner

Palmer Paterson Pelupessy Urhoghide

Bannan

Windass Reach

Subs: Wildsmith, van Aken, Shaw, Dele-Bashiru, Luongo, Green, Harris, Kachunga, Rhodes

Reasons: Watching Derby, biggest threat was Nathan Byrne (right back) bombing forward and crossing to Kazim Richards. Reach not good defensively, Urhoghide strong and quick. Biggest priority is a clean sheet initially to frustrate Derby. Bannan playing further forward, Windass and Reach using their fitness and pace up front. Paterson taking throw ins from the right, Urhoghide from the left. Don't give Derby a sniff!

On 05/05/2021 at 10:56, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.54c4f55bb09daccbc847e9469eac3cc4.png

It's the obvious choice, Snoots..........but I'm tempted to play the same(ish) team and system we played against Cardiff,  with Hutchinson in the holding role and either Dunkley or Brennan coming in at centre back, which I know is a risk, but we need to win and Bannan doesn't feel the need to hold Hutch's hand as much as Joey's,  it's imperative Bannan plays further up the pitch, it's key for me.

image.png

image.png

Can't believe how many on here are saying to play Borner, he's an absolute liability. Wouldn't have him anywhere near the side, same goes for Harris and Green as well.

Goes without saying that Rhodes must start.