Erik Alonso trolls Chansiri HARD

I honestly feel we could not be in a worse position if Alonso did buy us instead of Derby. Nothing could be worse than Chancer .

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Just what you would want from an owner. Trolling on twitter.

Yep, would really fill you with confidence. 

• Like 3

Think the guy at Accrington Stanley is the only owner who manages to use social media without looking like a complete prat. Remember that guy at Villa, Tony Xia? His account was similar to Alonso's - complete embarrassment.

• Thanks 1

Looked extremely unlikely at the time but once it emerged that Alonso had agreed to buy Derby, I did wonder if the last match of the season would have something riding on it. 

As it happens it does for both clubs. For some strange reason I always thought if it did despite our extremely poor record at Derby, it would go our way?

Thing is even if it did, we could still go down? That said this is 1990 revisited for us. Potential of getting relegated on GD with 43 points both Derby, Forest and Luton involved again in some strange way. Perhaps it’s our turn to fall on the right side of the line?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Think the guy at Accrington Stanley is the only owner who manages to use social media without looking like a complete prat. Remember that guy at Villa, Tony Xia? His account was similar to Alonso's - complete embarrassment.

He does a better job than most but also comes off as a bitter, self-centred individual.

Claims to be the man protecting the sanctity and integrity of all things football - unless is it doesn’t suit Accrington 

• Thanks 1