Mike Dean ref Saturday!

He reffed our relegation game against Palace fairly and Undramatically.  Blew for full time when we had a corner which annoyed people but the time was up. If he was all about the drama he’d have let us take the corner and he’d have been HAMMERED in the press if we scored from it.

This doesn’t really matter. If we go down it won’t be because of Mike Dean.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, shez owl said:

He was ref for the palace game! 

Is this correct ?

And is what I remember correct, or did I make it up in my sorrow at relegation. I seem to recall that we had 10 men when Palace scored, someone was getting bandaged because of blood. In fact I think both Palace goals were scored when we had 10 men on the pitch.

33 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

Is this correct ?

And is what I remember correct, or did I make it up in my sorrow at relegation. I seem to recall that we had 10 men when Palace scored, someone was getting bandaged because of blood. In fact I think both Palace goals were scored when we had 10 men on the pitch.

I think James O’Connor was bleeding and, again as per the rules, Mike Dean told him he needed to leave the pitch till the bleeding had stopped and his shirt was changed. 

it was a corner or free kick delivery that lead to Alan Lee scoring that opener. 4ft nothing JOC was hardly gonna impact matters.😂😂

I also can’t remember who but I vaguely remember we had a man on the post who ducked the ball and if he’d have just stood there it wouldn’t have gone in. Maybe Potter? I feel like that’s a potter thing to do.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

I think James O’Connor was bleeding and, again as per the rules, Mike Dean told him he needed to leave the pitch till the bleeding had stopped and his shirt was changed. 

it was a corner or free kick delivery that lead to Alan Lee scoring that opener. 4ft nothing JOC was hardly gonna impact matters.😂😂

I also can’t remember who but I vaguely remember we had a man on the post who ducked the ball and if he’d have just stood there it wouldn’t have gone in. Maybe Potter? I feel like that’s a potter thing to do.

I was worried it might be that Aussie his name escapes me.

Guest T Hardy
1 hour ago, FlyingOwl said:

I remember he added loads of time on for us to score, he’s one of the very few refs that actually punishes teams who waste time