Who is the most famous person who has sat or stood next to you at a game?

2 hours ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

Just remembered, quite recently I sat next to Samantha Bentley, the erm “actress”.

After the game we went back to hers, a bit of ooh la la and then sleep.

When I woke up I was covered in man milk and surrounded by art pamphlets and rhythm magazines, work that one out! 

I've seen some of her work.

Not bad!! :ph34r:

Paul Carrick stood behind me at Stoke.

Once was overtaken on the M1 by Jarvis Cocker.  As I stopped at the services for a pee, he came out of the toilets as I was going in.  A real sliding doors moment.

3 hours ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

Not at a match but in the pub against Leyton Orient away.

In strolled Carlton Palmer and I think Graham Hyde, chatted to fans and then strutted back into the ground.

Don’t think they played that day but rather bizarre. 

Was that the midweek cup game, i was in the pub when Palmer walked in! he supped more that i did that night!

12 hours ago, stoff said:

My first few years as a season ticket holder were on the back row of the uncovered section of the south stand towards the kop. Leslie Ash sat in the row behind me, which was the front row of the covered section. I was about 15. I didn’t see much of the games coz she was hot and I kept turning round to gawk! She’s about 62 now 😳

Has @S36 OWL been along yet and said he "still would? lol

• Haha 2

Was stood behind John Challis (Boycie from Only Fools& Horses) at the Costa in Tamworth Services on way up for a match. Really wanted to say ‘Marlene’ in that voice of his, but just like our players this season (so far) I bottled it. 

Most have been mentioned before, Tommy Craig at Selhurst Park (can’t remember who we were playing), Tony Pitts (Archie) and Ian Reddington at Wembley ‘93 (can’t remember which games), Roy Hattersley in pub near Manor Ground at Oxford and Paul Shane at Port Vale.