Who is the most famous person who has sat or stood next to you at a game?

At the 91 final with Nev, he came back from the gents saying he’d chatted with then England manager Graham Taylor at adjacent urinals. 

Which opens the door to the old joke....

I was stood at a urinal once when John Fashanu came to stand at the next one.

I looked, and said coyly “John I can’t help noticing you’ve got ‘Hy’ tatooed on your manhood. Shouldn’t it be spelt ‘Hi’?”

Fash replied “Ah, no. The tatooist needed me to be fully stimulated to give him a hard surface to work on. When I’m fully aroused it says ‘Hi, my name is John Fashanu. Have a great day’.

• Haha 1

Play off final v Dull had lost the throw and ended up with my Dull supporting brother in law in the Hull end. Scant consolation to be sat next to Sarah Beeny all afternoon. Horrible day once we kicked off.Got spotted on TV by the kids at my school flicking the Vs at Robertson and Snotgrass in their post match interview. :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Carlton Palmer in the mid 90,s.......spent all game slagging Francis for having Waddle on the bench ,  Eric Potts in the mid 70,s at a Northerm Intermediate game, bought me an oxo................Gary Madine at an U21 game just before he left.

Just remembered, quite recently I sat next to Samantha Bentley, the erm “actress”.

After the game we went back to hers, a bit of ooh la la and then sleep.

When I woke up I was covered in man milk and surrounded by art pamphlets and rhythm magazines, work that one out! 

10 hours ago, hirstys_achilles said:

Beat me to it. Same here at Crystal Palace. When they shared with Charlton. He was then at the peak of his fame as he had massive stories in Eastenders 

His season ticket was two seats in front of me in The North.

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Mate got free tickets for Anfield directors box a few years back for a game against Boro. Ian Beale from Eastenders was in the seat behind, but just across the aisle was Steve Gibson. If only I’d known what a bell end he was going to be…

Ex MP. Richard Cabourn sat next to us in 93 v blades at Wembley. He'd bought tickets from a tout and got them for the wrong end and being a high profile blade was getting pelters from the fans. He was forced to sit on the steps next to me and I promptly offered him a Wednesday mint which he declined.

• Haha 2

Ian Reddington in the Olympic gallery Wembley 93.

Paul Carrick Luton away (THAT Sheridan free kick)

Tommy Craig at a few London grounds.

David Blunkett in the North stand against Norwich (no idea what year)

19 minutes ago, Rogers said:

It’s was a bit hush hush. Blunkett got him to Hillsborough early, he had a quick tour around the ground and then was in an exec box sipping his 2 half pints (cheaper than a full pint). Mandela was known for being a tight arse when out boozing. 

877BB433-0FDF-4CC8-8BBB-D87427DAC445.jpeg

Not true, that's Morgan Freeman.