Who is the most famous person who has sat or stood next to you at a game?

I was sitting in the directors box at home park ( don’t ask) and Big Ron , who was our manager at the time, was sat in the row in front of me. After ten minutes he stood up and shouted “ Christ Almighty Carlton, what are you doing over there” and stormed off. He didn’t return.

Guest Therealrealist

Jermaine Jackson qpr away early 80s..think it wer his first..and possibly his only game

At a boring midweek game a couple of seasons back, might’ve been Blackburn or someone like that, I borrowed a mates ticket on the south and the only other person on my row, also sat on his own about three seats away, was David Hirst. Was quite a sad sight actually, he looked as miserable lonely and cold as I was.

I used to get free tickets for Donny matches via a construction firm I worked for.

The bloke I went with stood talking to a small balding man wearing glasses and a flat cap, longest and most boring 10 minutes of my life.

”who was that Nigde” 

“Phil Collins” 

“Who” 

“ask yer mam” 

7 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Taylor Swift sat on my knee for an entire match once. It was a pre season game away at Stocksbridge Park Steels.

Coincidentally that very same match. I was sat with the Shadow Llama.   Surprised we didn't bump into one another.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Taylor Swift sat on my knee for an entire match once. It was a pre season game away at Stocksbridge Park Steels.

Coincidentally, at that very same match Britney Spears sat on my knee for the entire game. I sang Whoops I did it again,  several times. 

• Haha 3

Guest T Hardy

David Hirst in the away end at Preston on NYE a few years ago, he was just raging that George wasn’t on the pitch 

1 hour ago, Owl 44 said:

Ian Reddington who played Trickie Dickie in Eastenders years ago was sat just in front of me at Blackburn years ago. 

Beat me to it. Same here at Crystal Palace. When they shared with Charlton. He was then at the peak of his fame as he had massive stories in Eastenders 

Guest T Hardy

The guy from Reverend and the Makers too at a few games, I doubt for much longer though, the guy has lost his mind and thinks people want him dead because someone joked that if we throw Chansiri’s golden elephants in the river we should throw that guy’s band in too lol