Who is the most famous person who has sat or stood next to you at a game?

I have two claims to fame.

One was Gordon Watson who was still a player for us at the time.     The other was Archie from Emmerdale, most recently in Line of duty.

Archie got baaaaa'd from some of those around us, he did not find it funny!

I believe both happened in the same year - 92, however I'm not sure as I sat in the same seat from 91 to 95.

• Haha 1

Tommy from Coronation Street stood row behind me at Brentford away. He had been a guest on soccer am that morning too.

Another that was on Coronation Street was queuing in front of me at a kiosk at Newcastle away. I can't recall his name though.

Lee Bullen in the away end at Stockport in the cup on year.

Used to regularly see an actor from Doctors walking up Herries Road after games. Again don't know his name either but they've all been on TV so I guess their classed as famous. 

4 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Tommy from Coronation Street stood row behind me at Brentford away. He had been a guest on soccer am that morning too.

Another that was on Coronation Street was queuing in front of me at a kiosk at Newcastle away. I can't recall his name though. 

Used to regularly see an actor from Doctors walking up Herries Road after games. Again don't know his name either but they've all been on TV so I guess their classed as famous. 

Just googled and he's called Ian Reddington.

5 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

This one is Chris Walker.