Player of the season - protest vote

Guest mrbluesky
8 hours ago, fpowl said:

Sometimes you have to question the mental capacity of people 

surely the best way to show disapproval is to not vote 

I’m sure the club will have stays on how many votes are recived  

voting for a player to win by mocking the ballot will have no positive impact at all 

no player the day before our last chance of survival match is going to be spurred on by that support 

grow up people, just don’t vote 

I really think you’re reading into this waaaay to muchlol

But, yeah a vote is going to effect a performance, where have you been all season?:duntmatter:

Guest mrbluesky
2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Childish but not unexpected

Think of it as a protest vote.

If you vote for Bannan, you are voting for mediocrity.

Maybe one good game all season. Just because he looks the most comfortable on the ball (not hard with the rest of them) doesn’t mean he should win. Negative and poor all season.

Remember he has been our captain for this horror show.

41 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

If you vote for Bannan, you are voting for mediocrity.

Maybe one good game all season. Just because he looks the most comfortable on the ball (not hard with the rest of them) doesn’t mean he should win. Negative and poor all season.

Remember he has been our captain for this horror show.

Read some rubbish on here but this probably tops the lot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

but I think it's a case of the fans don't care right now.   Not going to a game for over a year doesn't help.

Exactly this and even the 6/8 months before Covid struck you could cut the apathy in Hillsborough with a knife

17 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I’m not defending the players. I don’t feel sorry for them. But I can understand how off the field issues impact performance level. Expecting players to go above and beyond for the badge is something from the 1960s - it’s just not how football works these days. So paying the players like 22 other clubs have managed to do, is probably a good idea for a crap side with a -6 points deduction.

I’m sure the squad won’t care one bit if we take the ******** with this vote. We’re getting relegated and we should be doing something to show our frustration. 

Off field issues like fans ruining the POTS vote on the eve of the biggest game of the season?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

Off field issues like fans ruining the POTS vote on the eve of the biggest game of the season?

Message from the club......due to the unprecedented number of votes received ( Joan can only count one at a time) we have to delay announcing the poty results until ,3.00 pm on Saturday...

Guest domSWFC

I've gone for Dele, not made as many mistakes or put in as many bad performances as the rest. 

19 hours ago, marconi said:

Bannan deserves it, but as a protest to the gutless displays by most of the team, I would say don’t vote.

If people really wanted to protest they'd make sure EVERYONE got to the first game early when fans are allowed back and walk out on kick off...THAT would get media coverage. Personally I'm not voting for anyone as POTS... that will show DC how angry I am lol

Edited by daveyboy66